The begining

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

(Before on Trip To Flashback)

~Years before~

(Edolas)

"No it final! I'm leaving!" A red-hair young lady storm oubt of the room. Slam the door behind. Till she heard a creak.

"Oka-san?"

"Jellal!?"

(Jellal was like 3 year old!)

"Jellal... Did you hears all of that...?"

Jellal nod. "Your really leaving...?" He was crying quietly. She kneel down and hug him.

"Hai, Gomen Jellal. But your father and I are complicated right know. Jellal, never stop believing. Do things that are right to you. Keep on living. Always know I will always Love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She got up and left. She was infront of the portal to Earthland. She was about to cross till she heard someone screaming her name. It was Jellal.

"Matte!" He slip, faceslap to the ground. "Itai.."

She ran up to Jellal helping him to get up. "Jellal..."

"Please dont go!"

She stood there quiet.

"Jellar, have you been to Earthland? Its a beautiful place. People can use magic, have lots of place and a good guild. I went tp Earthland before once. I join a guild name Fairy Tail." She showes him a mark on her back neck.

"If you ever in Earthland, come visit me by a guild name Fairy Tail. Promise me you will move forward." He nod. His tears ran down his cheek.

"Thats my son." He kiss him by the forehead and gave her a black kitty. A picture of her. "To remember me. Also hide this from your father. He say that exceeds are bad but they are not. Onegai, please protect Jellal no matter what." The black kitty nodded.

She kiss him one last time on his pink cheek and went straight to the portal. Before she enter, she wave good bye and air kiss him. He wave good bye. She enter the portal. The portal close behind her.

"Time for a new life..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(2 years later)

"It been 2 month since I left Edolas and join back to Fairy Tail."

"Sasha?"

"Asiko!?"

A guy name Asiko sat down next to Sasha, her reall name is Alexandera (Edo-Jellal's mother) but he calls her Sasha. She's 28 year old. Asiko is 29 year old. They were both sitting on the ground in a meadow. Close to where Sasha  lives. She built a house since she couldn't afford to live in one plus she want a house of her own taste and on a beautiful favorite place, the meadow near a river and forest.

"Neh, Asiko, what are you doing here? No one live her but me." Sasha ask while getting up stretching.

"Alexandera I have something inportant to tell you..." She lookrd at him.

This is the first time he calls me by my real name, thought Sasha.

"We known each other for 2 years. And we were going out for a year  1/2. And I love you Alexandera. But I think..."