Worth saving?

-Wendy POV-

"Yoru, can you hear me...?" Alice ask him in a friendly way, while Yoru look down. Alice slap him.

"LISTEN TO ME! LOOK AT ME!" Alice yelled at him. Yoru look up at her scaredly. She grab his chin forcing him to look at her.

"I haven't thank you for sealing me up. Arigato..." Alice grab a sword out of no where and stab Yoru on the shoulder.

"Aaaaah!!! Alice Gomenasai!!!!!!" Yoru tried to stop the bleeding. He kept screaming. Alice began to lick the blood on the sword. Then Alice chuckled evily.

I ran in front of Yoru and trying to heal him.

"W...end...y" Yoru try to speak but he couldnt.

"Why... Why are you hurting your Nakama!? Why!?" I try to hold back my tears. Alice look at me with a serious face.

"Nakama!? He betraded me. He's not my Nakama...," Alice stab me on the hand. "And so are you!" I cried.

"WENDY!!!!" Natsu-san ran and teared his vest and wrappes it around my hand that was bleeding.

"You bitch!!" Natsu-san tried to attack Alice but she dodge all of it.

"Lucy!! The rosary!!!" Yoru yelled before he passed out.

-Lucy POV-

I ran to Arl, who is know passed out, grabbing the rosary. I looked up. I saw Erza fighting with Alice. For the first time on a while, Erza was losing! She getting beat up by a little girl who was  about the same size as Wendy but smaller!!! By 2 1/2 inches shorter!!!

Wendy try to protect Happy and Carla while Natsu and Gray help Erza to defeat Alice. I ran up to Wendy.

"Wendy!"

"Lucy-san!? Did you get the rosario?" Wendy awk. I nodded. I look at Alice, I mean Demon Alice.

So this is Alice when shes depress... her other self must be her happy self... just how much she have suffer...?

Then a light hit me. The light went dim and I felt weak.  I fall down. I try to get up but I fainted and pass out.

"Lucy-san!"

~Lucy Dream~

"Oka-san... Oka-san..."

A little girl with beautiful silvery-white hair with 2 beautiful red eyes cryin on her mother bed. Her mother was sleeping while a little girl crying was holding her hand. The mother look really pale.

"Ali...ce..."

"Oka-san!"

"Ali... ce... Gomene..."

"Oka-san,  why are you apologizing? Its my fault..."

Her mother shock her head. "Yie... Its sickness... Gomene... Looks likes I cant keep your promise..."

"Oka-san. .. What are you sayin...?" Alice voice was shaking. Alice continue, "Oka-san dont leave me!!! Makau will be sad too!!! She should be here after visiting our father grave... please dont leave me just like Oto-san! Oka-san!!!"

All the mother can do is breath and look at Alice... then she continue to talk, "Alice, take care of your One-san... but I may can make the promise come true..." She coughed loudly.

"How?"

"Here..." she gave her a ring. Her engagement ring and a silver keys.

"This is proof that I lived... and proof that Im always be with you... Its like you caring my souls..." she gave her a weak smile.

"Oka-san..."

Alice was crying while holding her hand with both of her hand up to her face.

" Alice... me and your Oto-san loves you and Makau a lot... No matter what happen... I love all of you.... Makau... your father Asiko... and mostly you, Alice Helm..." Her voice was dim and her hand slip. Alice gasp and yelled.

"Alice come with me , hehe..." A mysterious guy open the door and was holding a rope that is tied up with a little girl, who looks just like younger me except with yellow eyes and black hair. She was covered with bruises and cuts.

"Makau..." Alice whisper.

~Then everything went black. Demon Alice and "Angel" Alice was both tied up~

"Watashiwa... korosu... (I'll kill you)" -Demon Alice

"Minna... Gomenesai... (Everyone, Im sorry)" -Angel Alice

~End of Lucy dream~

I found my self on the ground. My head hurt like I was hit by a big rock. I couldn't see much.

Nani... what was that.... maybe Alice memories...

My vision became clear. I spotted a pink and white color.

"Natsu..." My voice was weak. Natsu was ontop of me. Like he was protecting me. He was barely moving but he was breathing. His head was on my chest. I look to my left and saw Wendy sitting unconsious, Happy on the tree like a monkey, and Carla next to Wendy, unconsious. To my right I saw Gray shirtless and laying on his stomach unconsious, Erza also unconsious while holding a sword.

I try to put Natsu on the side carefully, cause he's really hurt. Then I heard a famiular voice, an evil voice.

"Looks like I forgot you..."

I look up to see who said that.

"Lucy.... Heartfilla..."

"Alice... Helm..."

וווו×ווווווווווו×

Hearta-san: Minna!!! Konichiwa!!! Gomen, it been a while cause I dont really have a lot of WiFi here. I promise I will publish the next chapter around Thursday day night to Friday morning.

Alice: Dont promise something you cant keep

Hearta-san: Alice why are you so cold hearted <:3

Yoru: She may be mean but she really 95% golden heart and 5% cold heart right Alice? :3

Alice: Baka! keep Saying stuff like that, I'll have to punish you B\

Yoru: *images Alice punishing Yoru in a perverted way* Alice punish me all you want~

Alice: What are you thinking perverted bastard!!! *Alice beating up Yoru*

Hearta-san: Minna! Thank for reading my story! Please share my story and enjoy!!!

I dont own Fairy Tail but I wish. I only own Alice, Makau, Asiko, Alice mother and Arl!!!!
Bye bye!!!

Alice: Take that and that!!!

Yoru: Gomenesai...~