Confession

-Levy POV-

Everyone was cheering on for the new members of Fairy Tail. Everyone was drinking, laughing, dancing, talking and, of course fighting. Natsu and Gray was fight while in the background Juvia with heart eyes and Happy eating a fish was cheering them. Everything was like normal.

I sat down next to Lu-chan who was next to Wendy and Carla. In the other side was Yoru, Alice and Erza, in that order. Erza was eating her usual cake while Alice gave us a little shy smile and Yoru was watching Natsu and Gray fight. Lu-chan and Wendy was laughing. Carla was drinking her tea. Gajeel somehow ended up fighting with Natsu and Gray. Lily sat with us then.

"Exceed?" Alice ask. I nod, "Hai! They are from Edolas. They can talk and have wings to fly around. Over here we only have nekos that doesnt speak and fly around." Yoru turn into an Exceed form. He then starting eating fish he got out of nowhere.

"Edolas? So you used to be Oni-chan nakama?" Alice ask while pointing at Lily. I can tell he was confuse.

"Oni-chan?" Me and Lily ask. Alice nod and continued to talk," You guys know Oni-chan. Neh? Lily right? He's know the king of Edolas you know that right?" Lily got up.

"Your Oni-chan is Jellal? From Edolas!?" He said, Alice got up and bow down, "Arigato Lily, for being there for Jellal for most of the moments. And Im his half sister, we have different Oto-san." Lily froze. Then five second later, he cleared his throat. Alice sat back down.

"Alice, I should be the one bowing to you. Not the other way around." He says while bowing down to her. Alice started to wave her hand,"Ie! You dont have to bow down." Lily apoligies. Then we were crowded with lots of people.

"Ne Alice, where are you staying?"

"Wooah! She's so adorable!"

"You should stay with us!"

"Come and join our team!"

"Alice-san! Lets take a job together!"

"What powers do you have?"

"You should hang with us!"

Alice look anoyed, so did Erza. Yoru pound his fist to the table. I squeak quietly. Then all of us were quiet.

"Alice, come with me." Yoru grab Alice and drag her outside. Alice look confuse. Everyone started to murmur.

10 minutes later, they came back. Yoru was smiling while Alice face was the shade of Erza's hair. They sat down with us. Erza started to speak," What did you two love bird did? Make out again?" Erza smirk.

Love birds!? They are dating? Make out AGAIN!? Heck I didnt have my first kiss yet!?

"Dont start with me Erza. Or I'll tell them about your fianc-" Erza slap and covered her mouth. She was blushing. TITANIA WAS BLUSHING!!!!

"Irusai! Fine you win." She went back to eating. Me, Lily, Carla, and Lu-chan was confused,"Fianc?" Then we all realize what Alice meant.

"FIANCÉE!!!!!!" We all yelled except for Yoru,Erza, Alice and... Wendy!!!!!

"Wendy you knew???" I ask. Wendy just nod. She sat next to Erza. We were just sitting there, shock.

"What happen? Who's Fiancèe?" Natsu ask, who was bruise, walk torward us. Erza was just trying to hide her red tomato face. Wendy was blushing shyly. Gray and Gajeel walk torward us too. They were all bruise. Gray was half naked by the time he walk up to us. Juvia followed him.

"Who's fiancèe? Love rival!?" Juvia said all excitedly. Natsu look piss while Juvia saying that. Alice shook her head.

-Erza POV-