Help!

(Couple minutes earlier)
-Lucy Pov-

"Luuu...ceeee!" Natsu fall down to the ground. I ran to him and pick him up. "Whats wrong Natsu? Are you drunk??" Happy then came over here, "He gave Alice some of his blood, since Alice looks like she needs it."

"But she said she drinks blood once, and she drank Yoru and Mine today!" Something doesn't seem right.

"Huh?"

"Whats wrong Happy?" I crouch down to see him. He was staring at someone.

"Yoru... and Alice! Where are you going!?" He scream. I look up and Alice is flying away. Yoru is on the ground unconsious.

"Alice-san!" Wendy scream. Then everyone scream her name. But she didnt turn back. She kept flying away.

Where is she going?

Then a bat flew torward us from out of nowhere. It sat down on Natsu head, who is still on the ground.

"Alice, my lady, told me to you all, that she is going to visit someone important. Her order says to not let all of you follow her. She want to do this for all of you and Fairy Tail. Also her family. Yoru will awake in 30 minutes. And Natsu will restore his strength in 30 minutes also. I have to stay here till shes done, with her mission or done as in herself." Smoke then surrounded him. After a few second, he turn into a human guard. Black short fuzzy hair with no pupil on his eyes. Black cloth covering most of his bare chest. And baggy ripped pants with no shoe.

"But she needs our help!" Erza exclaim, Gray and Juvia nod. The bat-guy shook his head.

"She either end this madness, or end herself, or both."

"But she can still end the madness and keep on living!" Carla yell. Wendy nod.

Open! Gate of the twins! Gemini!

The gemini appear and turn into the bat-guy. And attack him.

"Guys now its our chance to escape. Ill grab Natsu while Erza carry Yoru. Go quickly." I whisper loudly. Everyone nod and did what they were told.

"Heavy.." I squeal.

"Nice thinking, Lucy!" Gray said while patting my head. Juvia who was getting a piggy back ride from him stared at me. "Love Rival~......"

(Present time)
-Alice Pov-

"Damn it!" I scream.

It been more than 10 minutes since I left. My take-over wings got tired, Im hungry, I thirst for blood. My rosario kept swinging back and forth.

Maybe if I...

I touch my rosario.

No No! Not yet anyways...

I flew lower to the ground, I stop on a tree. I sat down on a branch. Taking deep breaths. My tale-over wings disapper. My stomach growls harder. My vangs grew bigger. The sky turn darker every minute.

Why now?

"Im so tired and hungry~"

Huh!?

I look down and saw people walking on the road. Couple meters away where Im sitting. 3 people and 2 exceeds, I think? Carrying luggages and basket of foods and fruits.

"Sting is right, maybe we should all rest for tonight." a goth guys said, with long hair tied up. Hes cute, well to me.

"Okay, maybe we should rest. Um... Over there by that tree!" A girl with short silver/white hair like Lissana say pointed at the tree where I am. I hot up and try to get in deeper with the leaves, so they wont see me.

"Okay! A good night sleep will get me work up for tomorrow!" A red-ish cat say while jumping.

"Flo thinks so to!" A frog/cat says while cheering.

Weirdos..

They all gather up in a circle and made a little fire. The guys were making confortable place to lay on for everyone for tonight. The pretty girl is making a delisious food with fruits and meat... Gosh Im so hungry... The exceeds is cheering them to keep going.

~15 minutes later~

"God Im stuff..." Blondish guy said while patting his stomach. The cute guy is already sleeping. Lissana #2 laugh quietly. The frog is sleeping next to the cute guy. And the red-ish cat is sleeping on blondy lap. Lissana #2 finally lay down to sleep. There was also left overs...

"Yukino, arigato, you'll make one special wife on day." Blondy say, giving her a thumb up. Yukino blush,nod, and turn around. Blondy kept on talking,"Can't wait to go to the guild, our home."

Yukino nod while smiling, "Me too." Blondy nod while smiling, too. He lay down, "Sabertooth.." He mumble. The fire went out.

They are all deep asleep. They are all in a guild? Call Sabertooth...
In that case...

"Give me informations about these mages are, Who are from Sabertooth from some far." I chanted a spell, quietly. The pictures of them came out like a lacrima visions.

Sting- Uses Light dragon Magic

Rouge- Uses Shadow Dragon Magic

Yukino- Celestical magic

Like Lucy! Oh yeah, she told me once there a couple of people who has magic like her... Good timing...

I made the screen disapper and got down quietly. I was next to the left overs, I grab meat, fruits and whine and put them on a bag for later. Then ate some meat and fruits. Next, I want to drink there blood.. but I might wake them up. Hm... Oh! I got it!

I ran away from them, then use take-over magic and transfor myself looking like a homeless girl. I covered my eyes and most of my hair and my Fairy Tail guild mark.

I walk torward the cute guy and poke it cheek. He move a little and went back to sleep. I poke his cheek again and then he finally woke up.

"What..! Who are you!" He yell out loud so his friends can wake up. Yukino got up. Sting too and try to like protect her. Rouge look lile he wanted to kill me or fear me.

"Watashiwa... All alone and homeless. And I thought you guys cab help me." I talk in a cute child-ish voice. Then my stomach growl. Good and bad timing. Yukino grab a piece of bread and gave it to me, slowly,"Here.."

I grab it and took a bite out of it. Then I feel my stength is back. Everyone calm down and smile. I smile.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" I ask. They all smile and nod.

-Yukino Pov-

"Can I ask you guys a question?" she ask. We all smile and nod. Then she disapper out of thin air. Then I felt a knife and hand on me.

"Can I drink your blood?"

She was behind me holding a knife on my neck, her voice sound so scary and cold.

"Yukino/Yukino-chan!"

"Don't move or else she gets it..."