24 hours set

(~23 hours and 5 minutes left~)

-Alice Pov-

I just have atleast 23 hours left. The guild looks like a wreck. I better clean up. But first...

-Yoru Pov-

Huh? I don't sense her anymore... maybe she transported herself?

"Minna! Stay put! Imma try to locate exact location! of where she is." I roar. Everybody hold on to me tight.

(~2 minutes later~)

-Carla Pov-

Yoru flew fast, but not fast enough to make us fall out.

Looks like he found out where she is. What a romantic person to give his will for his crush.

Happy pat my head, saying "Don't worry. Everything will be fine soon."

"Soon"... he says...

-Third Person- (23 hours left)

While Yoru and the crew flew toward the guild. Alice finally put everyone in there home, she also put Jellal and Ultear on a cave near Fairy Tail. And left them a note. She returns to Lucy house while Yoru and the rest are landing on the ground.

"Everyone sense is here. but a while ago there was no senses." Yoru said while walking to Lucy house. Followed by the group. Natsu and Wendy nod.

"Matte!" Yoru shouted. Everyone stop. Wendy and Happy was confuse. Till Yoru ran torward Lucy apartment. Everyone followed him. As soon everyone entered Lucy room-

(22 hours and 54 minutes left)
-Yoru Pov-

*Bang*

"Alice!"

Alice was here. Safe and sound. Her head is sleeping on the counter table. I smiled.

She's here, safe and sound... thank the gods!

Everyone then catch up to me. There all shocked and frozen after seeing Alice. Lucy was the bravest and went torward Alice. We all stood at the same place. As Lucy kneel down to Alice, she gulp her saliva. She was scared also nervous. Then she touched Alice shoulder.

"Hm... Huh?" Alice eyes fluttered, while looking at the floor.

"Alice..." Lucy ask. Her hand was shaking. She is scared. Alice stood up and bowed down, "Welcome back home, minna."

Lucy got up immedietly yelling, " We should be saying that to you!" At the background all you hear is Natsu chuckling.

"Alice, my lady, are you... half asleep?" I ask. She look at me with a bored face, then her face turn into a drunk perverted face, "Aaah who know!?" She chuckles while falling down to the floor, laughing her ass off.

-Lucy Pov-
(22 hours and 35 minutes left)

Everyone was all over the floor.While Alice was on the bed, in between Happy and Yoru. She is half sleeping while sitting. Everyone sweatdrop.I was the other side of the circle, facing Alice. And I have a bad feeling sitting her facing her.

"Etto Ali-"

"Hungry!" Alice yell, interupting Yoru. Alice got up and jump torward me. The next thing I notice I was laying down, while Alice was making a hungry perverted face, liking her lips seductively.

"Chotto-matte!"

"Hehehe... Itada-"

*Bump*

"Itai..."

Bump? Who-...?

Master was behind her, hitting her head, with his wooden stick. Wait! When did he get here!? Alice looks like her pass out.

"Master!?" Erza eyes was widen.

"Ji-ch-chan, daijovu?" Natsu whisper.

Everyone eyes was suprised. Master was covered with bruises and bandages. Alot! Master clear his thoat. He turn his hand into a giant hand and grab Yoru and Alice, "I need a word with them if you don't mind..." He then disapper out of thin air.

-Makau Pov- (Nearby building)

"They disappered!?"

"Oi, twins! Find them, then report to us." Tundro says in a anger tone. But also in a worried tone. I always wonder what he is thinking. The twins nod and flew away.

"Lets go find them, Makau..." He says while helding out his hand, to me. I nod and took his offering.

"Hai..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
... (22 hours and 10 minutes left)