Reunited

-Makau Pov-

Gomenesai...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alice...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I didn't mean it! Our step-father uses a spell on me, Im in under his control. Please forgive me! Gomenesai...!

.

.

.

.

.

Why do I have to be weak..!

"ALICE!!!" I ran up to her. But she dissapper. I stood there with her nakama behind me.

"Why would you such a thing!?!?!?" A blonde girl ask loudly.

"Because she was force too..."

That voice it has to be!

I turn around and saw Tundro behind me. But he looks different. He usually wearing a black big long cloth, and his Indigo wavy short hair loose and messy, wears black boots, a mask that covers his eyes , wear bandages on his chest as his "shirt" and black pants.

But he ain't now.

He hair is all comb straight and backward, hes wearing a black suit on, his wearing a fancy shoes, he doesn't even have his mask on. Hes showing his orange beautiful eyes to us. Okay all I just have to say, I like him. He was with me ever since I was experimented. He may look cold hearted who cares about money and himself, but hes really nice and sweet.

I know, everyone who works with my step father is mean to me. But he's nice to me. He never yelled at me, nor he hurts me. He's just talks coldly alot. But I dont mind, he cares about me, he told me once.

"Don't you get it? She was force to bring Alice with us, since she has the power of Zeref..." He says while smirking. He puts his shoulder around me. I can feel my shoulder heat up.

The old man may control me and my body, but he can't control my feelings.

Alice... Save me..! Gomen... forgive me! Save me from our old man!

"It's true... Ne-san will be with me! Forever! I will not let anyone has Ne-san! I never saw her for years! I want her back... I... I..." I began to tear up. I cover my face with my hands and kneel down to the ground. Tundro kneel down and pat my head.
"Now repeat after me, Makau...(Voice of Makau Step-father, in Makau mind.)

What you heard from Ne-san was all fake."

"What you heard from Ne-san was all fake."

"It was all fake, she dream all about it. Our step-father was testing magic, power and spell to us to save other people. The good magic/power/spell for the weak and poor people. Oto-san wants to help peoples."

"It was all fake, she dream all about it. Our step-father was testing magic, power and spell to us to save other people. The good magic/power/spell for the weak and poor people. Oto-san wants to help peoples." I says quietly while wiping my tears.