Lost

Happy 2015 minna! Sorry I havent post in a while, Highschool struggles. And its a pain when my phone doesn't work alot!
It keeps me from typing more chapters! Demo, I refuse to give up! Here are some more chapters for yall! I Hope you like it! Please like it and hope to share it with your friends! Arigato-gosaimas! Now back to the story!
Enjoy~

וווווווווווווווווו×
-Lone Pov-

"You win..."

I smiled. Finally... after all these years she finally gave up.

"Demo..."

"Demo?" She must be planing something to get out...

"If you let me have 24 hours." Her eye is so serious.

"24 hours of what?" I ask.

"To let my guild go, to heal them, to thank them, and other things. If you do, them I will be yours when 24 hours are up." She kneel down on her knees.

Hm... I don't know... Whatever as long she is mine.

"Fine, of course. But I will have people watching you." I pointing at her.

"Hai... O..o...ot...o.....san...." She sluged her words. I smiled. I look back at my army. They nod and left to there dungen. Except for Makau and Tundro, and 2 'demon' childrens. Alice got up and ran torward her guild mates

-Alice Pov-

I ran and used my hair. I can control my hair into like a weapon and or like hands. I cut every body chains and help them get down one by one. Ji-chan was the first to get down. I heard him heal while my hair get everyone down.

"Minna..."

My rosario gem, in the middle, glowed. "Just keep going on your plan... Later, take the rosario off. I'll help you... Hihee." My rosario turn dull and back to normal.

My other self talk to me... By the rosario... Impossible..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~5 minutes later~

-23 hours and 55 minutes left-

I got everyone down and healed all of them. The old man left to do something. But before he left, his eyes was so serious and cold. Like something terrible happen to him. One-san, and a guy was at the corner whispering something to each other. And two old friends, looks like they dont remember me, were at the end of the room. Black eyes...

-Yoru Pov-

I flew up into the sky and turn some of the shadows into a violin.

"Rest in peace for now..." I said. I played some melody. Everyone else ran away so they won't here. The guard fall down and pass out.

"Weak..." I mumble to myself. I flew torward minna. I turn myself into a big flying crow and flew low to the ground. "Minna! Get on!" They all nod and jumped on.

I flew up high till I sence something familuar...

Alice!? Matte... There someone else too... some ones familuar... No matte!? Lots!? What is this!?

-Lucy Pov-

Yoru is acting suspecious, and he must be thinking hard.

"Yoru!? Whats wrong?"

"Alice is near! Demo..." Yoru pause.

"Demo???" Erza says. Natsu stood up, "She is near! Demo... she ain't alone..." I look ahead.

Alice!?

-Third Person-

As everyone is looking straight ahead where Alice should be coming. Alice stop in the air while her sister, and the other three body guard stood there. Alice instead of heading torward them. She instead did-

Alice grab her key, "Open, gate of the portal! Patra!" -Alice

"My lady-Chi! Um... I sense that-"

"Irusai!"

"Kyi!"

"Gomen... take me to the building of Fairy Tail. Now..." Alice made a sad face. So did Parta. Parta nod and made a portal bubble. They all went through.

Meanwhile, Yoru and minna reach where Alice and others transported. Yoru was confuse and try to track down her. He then flew back.

"Yoru!?" Lucy ask.

"She's back at the guild!"

-Alice Pov-

(~23 hours and 10 minutes left~)

Got to let the rest of the time to have the best moments of my life...
.
.
.
There no turning back....