My Feelings...

-Alice POV-

Me and Yoru were kissing. Yoru... I love you... for a long time. I wish you knew how-

SLAP!!!

I slap Yoru on his left cheek. He put his hand on where I slap him. He tried to speak but I interupted.

"Baka!!! You think I will forgive you by kissing me!!!! Baka baka BAKA! Why would I forgive you for hurting my feelings! You lied to me! You pretended to be my friend! I know you like me. Baka baka BAKA!!! I CANT BELIEVE I LIKED YOU !!! BAKA!!! "

Yoru eyes widen. I covered my mouth.

Wait...! What did I say!? Im the Baka... Baka!!! I cant believe in what I said!!! Baka baka baka BAKA!!!

"Alice... You liked me?"

I blush. I stood there like an idiot and turn around. I nodded quickly so he wont notice.

"But not anymore..." I whisper.

"How long?"

Really!? That all you think about!? I dont like you anymore! I hate you! you jerk!!! This is embaressing!!!

"A couple days later after we met..." I spoke quietly so he wont notice.

"Baka..."

I turn around and looked at him. He was crying. He covered his face with his hands.

"Im such a terrible friend, no... A terrible person... I understand you hate me... Its okay... I'll just go and leave you." He whipe his tears and turn around.

No... dont leave me... please...

-Yoru POV-

I have to go. After what I did to Alice, she wont forgive me. She hates me now. Alice have a great life and I have fate for you and you sister.

Then I felt someone hand grabbing my wrist.

It was Alice.

"Alice what are-"

I couldnt finish my sentence cause Alice didnt let me. Im suprise of what she did. I never thought she will do what she did.

Alice... is kissing me!?!?!?