The Past To The Present

Yaaay next chapter!!! Ok so Fairy tail met this girl name Alice. And a weird guild wants Alice for some reason (I know the reason but I cant tell you, Gomen). Ok lets read what happening next.

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

-ALICE POV-

Ouch! My leg feels like its gettin worse... These people doesn't know to quit...

I grab my silver key from my chain

OPEN GATE OF THE DEVIL: SHEAL!

"Finally! It been forever since you call me what can I do my lady?" said Sheal

-LUCY POV-

"Lucy she's-" Wendy said while lookin at Alice

"Y-yeah!? I cant believe it!? But why is the spirit so small like happy size, and why does she look like a little devil!? " I asked

"Lend me your power... Sheal..."

Alice said while puttin her hand out so the little creature called Sheal can stand on it.

"Yes my Lady.." when she finish sayin that, she enter into Alice Rosary, then Alice became to glow.

Then the light dim, she was like in a costume. She had red bat wings, a black and red dress conected to her rosary and the dress was short it reaches to half way to her knee, and blacks boots, and a batlike on her wrist.

"I wont forgive you!! Not After what you did to my family and friends!! I'm not going with you!!..."

Alice said it with an angry voice, then her wings wrapped her..

DEMON WAVES!!!

Her wings open while she was sayin it and red waves with bats comin out of her wings. Attackin the people.

Then everyone was down. The shadow that ate the people reappered out of nowhere shiverin like they saw somethin scary...

Everyone in Fairy Tail looked at Alice, her old wrags clothes came back when "Sheal" character apper in front of her.

"That was fun! Lets do it to them now" she said while pointin at us.

"No.. go back Sheal.." She said

"eeh!? why?? fine..."

Her voice disapper while she disapper. The runes disapper. I walked up to Alice till she stop me by a sword. The sword was pointin at my neck.

"eh!?" I said

"Lucy!!" Some people screamed my name.

"No..." Alice quietlt said, "...Dont go near me... I..." she was about to pass out. "Oi Alice.." I try to catch her but she swing the sword at me, I was bleedin on my arm. Then she pass out. Good thing it wasn't a big cut.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-ALICE POV-

I open my eyes, I found out I was in a bed.

Looks like I passed out

"My lady, are you ok?"  Yoru asked while sittin next to the bed.

"Y-yoru... you're... in your... human form.." My throat hurts.

He nodded. He help me get up and pass me a cup with red liquid sayin, "Here, you should drink it, you need energy and your power to survive to find Layla and your big sister.." I nodded.

~Knock knock~

someone open the door, and said "May we come in?"

Yoru answered, "Yeah, come on in" with a smile.

A blonde chick I saw earlier walked in, follow by a Red headed chick, Pink headed guy, a blue headed girl and a stripper. And... a small old guy, and two flying cats? One blue male-cat and one white female-cat? I think..They sat down around me.

"I didn't notice that you enter boy," the old guy said while lookin at Yoru.

"Eh!? oh well.. (scartchin on his cheek) I never leave her side..." Yoru responded nervously.

I sigh, "He's that shadow of mine from earlier."

"Eh!?" everyone said, while lookin at Yoru and sweatdrop.

"We are very sorry for all the trouble, we were just tryin to escape from them. We just want to be free, Komen" Yoru said while holdin my hand. I nodded.

"Anyways, we dont know where we are, can u tell us?" Yoru continued.

The pink headed guy answered my question with a smile, " Your in the strongest guild in Magnolia, Fairy Tail!"

My eye widen,

Fa..iry... Tai..l.

"If your in big trouble, come in Fairy Tail, K?"

I gasp, I look at the old man, "Is J-..Mystogan here!?" The old man eyes was widen, then he explain about what happen and Edolas. I was about to cry till the red head interupted me, "You know about Mystogan, too?" I nodded.

-FAIRY TAIL POV-

"Who is that girl really?"

-YORU POV-

Well this is awkward...

Cat ears pop out on my head and a cat tail pop out, too.

I was so bored. Plus I like to be a cat cause I like to snuggle with Alice whenever she want and when I'm bored. Just like the old days. I want to snuggle with Alice, T^T

I notice that everyone was lookin at me so weird. Alice and everyone sweatdrop. Alice looked at me with a confuse face.

"Etto... what are you doin?"

I jump into the air, turn myself into a full cat form, and landed at Alice lap.

"Oh Alice I'm just bored and I want to snuggle with you just like the old time even when you were HIS prisoner for like 8 years. All this time I want to snuggle with you everyday but no we can't cause you wont stop and rest to find Layla Heartfillia and your big sister and you need to fight the people who torcher you at prison like everyday. So PLEASE let me snuggle with you at least, and pet me~nya" I said so fast that I breath hard.

"Eh..." the cute blond chick said. "Layla...Heartfillia...?"

Everyone looked at her.

"My mother?"

"Luce.." the pink headed guy said with a sad face lookin at her.

The old short guy said "Him ?"

The blue headed girl said "8 Years!?"

"No way!?" The white female-cat said.

Me and Alice was shocked.

"Those cat can speak!?" We said it at the same time. We sweatdrop.

Alice continue to speak, "Your mother? (she looked at "Luce") What's our name?"

"Lucy..."

she looked down

"Heartfillia, daughter of Layla Heartfillia..."

"L-layla's daughter!?"