Problems

-Makau Pov-

"Oi! Dayjovu? Gomene Makau, its just that the spell was strong, it took a while to break it."

My vision was blurry. When Yoru's hand glowed, all I did was scream. After he finish, I kinda passed out, I think.

How long was I out?

"How long was I out?" I suddenly realise what I just said. Then my vision became more clearer. In front of me, I saw Yoru, who waz smiling, and Ne-san's nakama behind him all worried and curioused.

"I broke the spell that That old man put on you. He no longer can control you." I was shock on what I had heard.

R-r-really!?

I decided to test it, by hugging Yoru as a thank you. And I did. I hug Yoru while crying,"Arigato..." My voice was shaky, but I don't care, Im free...

"That's too bad Makau.." I look behind me. I say Tundro next to a man with a hoody. Then I heard Yoru and everyone else screaming. I look back and they were trap with magic chains and runes. The hoody guy took of his hood.

"Tsk... Makau, you have shame me... Shame your own stepfather... Oh well... This can be more fun..."

"O-ld man!" I yell out loud. Then Tundro dissapper. I also felt someone arms around me, I look to see who and I saw Tundro holding me. He cover my mouth with his hand and smoke came out, made me breath the smoke. My vision became blurry, again. I heard Yoru screaming out my name.

A

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Liccce...

-Juvia Pov-

Juvia was chain into the ground inside runes with Gray-sama, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Yoru and Love - Rival. Juvia then saw Makau, Alice sister, pass out. Yoru then yell out her name. Juvia was suprise. So was everyone else.

"Good job Tundro. Lets go back shall we?" Makau step-father says, Tundro nod. Then Tundro turn into a shadow and took Makau and Makau's father with him. They all dissapper. As soon they dissapper, our chain and the runes dissapper also.

Juvia felt weak and fall out. Then Juvia heard footsteps getting closer to me."Juvia, Dijovu? here let me help." Gray-sama ask while holding out his hand. Juvia nod quickly and took Gray-sama hand. As Gray-sama help Juvia up, Juvia hug him,"Juvia feel all better now!"

"O-o-oi Juvia!"

"Alice.." Love-Rival says quietly while looking up at the night starry sky. Natsu hug her from behind, trying to keep her warm, since its fall, the night is cold. Gray then puts his jacket on Juvia! Juvia blush!

"Dijovu..." Yoru says,"Dijovu... She's with her brother, Jellal in Edolas... If she's there, then she's safe." He says while lookin up at the night. Erza made a worried face.

"Demo.." Wendy whisper. Yoru then look at Wendy,"Alice is strong! I bet she's okay." Yoru then smiles. Happy nod while try not to cry.

"Oi, minna... Tomorrow lets tell Master everything and get help fron the council!" He puts his fist up in the sky.

"Aye siiir!" Happy yell. Everyone then puts there fist up.

"Hai!!!"

-Alice Pov-

As I follow Edo-Erza as we walk into my old bedroom. I notice there was more guards walking, in groups, than before, I think.

"Neh Erza, Why is there more guards than usual?" I ask. Edo-Erza didn't even turn around or stop, she just kept walking,"Someone is threatening king Jellal." She says while clunching her fist.

No way... Someone is threatening... Oni-chan...

Oni-chan... What did he did?

I will kill them! I will never forgive them!

Eh? What... was that...

Kill them...

Nani... what... who are you!

I will help you... I can lend you my power... Killing is only the way...

"Aaaah!"

"Princess... Dijovu!? Princess!!!"

"Aaaghh... Agh.. Aaaaauuuggghhh!!!!"

-Edo Erza Pov-

"Someone is threatening king Jellal." I say while clenching my fist.

Watashiwa... watashiwa...

.

.

.

.

.

Never forgive you!

Alice then suddenly became quiet. Too quiet. We kept walking. I think I made Alice more worried than usual. I'm so dumb. Then we kept walking for 5 more minutes. I turn around and saw Alice face worried. She then cover her with her hands, while shaking. She looks like she was freaking out. She then froze. I then try to touch her head, before I touch her, she fall down on both of her knees and crouch down laying on the floor, screaming. I yelled at the guards to tell King Jellal to imedietly come to her bedroom. Some nod, some help me carried her to her bedroom.

~5 minutes later~

"Where is she!!! Where's Alice!!!" Jellal yell as he was running torward me. I tried to calm him down. "Jellal, I mean, my King. She's in her bedroom, I call the doctors to check it out. My apologies..." We all were outside of her bedroom, we can still hear her screaming. Its a painful song into my ears. Jellal then enter into her room.

"My king! You have to wait-" King Jellal suddenly stop. I stop too. We both were looking at Alice.

Her hair was turning from silver hair to red bloody hair back and forth. So was her eye, her right eye was turning from red eyes to golden yellow eyes too. Her left eye was glowing then not back and forth too. She was still screaming. The doctors and nurse try to keep her down. King Jellal was scare as hell.

"Alice..."

This is one more problem than we already have...