CHAPTER ONE

" If you ain't scared, you ain't human "

It's been two weeks since i've been back home.

But, it doesn't feel like home to me, home is where my best friends are -- Minho and Newt, but Newt's gone.

I haven't even left my room since i've been 'home', i've been too scared and depressed.

Minho was sent to live with his family, but 'where' was the question. Just like Minho, Brenda and Jorge were sent somewhere else, too, and it pissed me off to no end.

I blinked and looked down, sighing.

My dad thinks that if I go to school, I will feel better and not be thinking about my kidnapping, which he has no idea about. I made sure to not tell anyone about it, about W.C.K.D, because I know it won't do any help. Minho and the others even agreed to not tell anyone about the whole thing before we were all separated.

The day that we were found, we got our memories back. But, for me, my memories feel like lost dreams, visions or something from another world, and I guess they kinda are.

All I know is that my memories feel like another life, it doesn't feel like Stiles is me anymore, just like he was a part of my life that I forgot. I remember Scott and the rest of the pack, but I don't think them as my pack or family anymore. I have a new family– new best friends– new brothers. Minho and Newt, even Brenda and Jorge.

Scott and the others don't even know that i'm back, yet. They will find out tomorrow though, because i'll be going to school.

When my dad had first told me about going back to school, I had told him not to tell anyone about me being back before then, and he understood that I needed time before I jumped back into my old routine.

I rubbed my hands over my face as I listened to my dad move around in his room which was across from mine.

The only thing that he had noticed about me is that I was no longer the weak, defenseless Stiles anymore. I no longer used sarcasm as something to hide behind.

Whenever he tried to get me to talk about what happened, I evaded the whole thing. I would walk away from him, not caring if I hurt his feelings or not because he doesn't understand that when he asks me those questions, he is bringing all the bad memories back to me.

I can't even close my eyes without it bringing the memory of my last moments with one of my best friends -- Newt.

Newt kept yelling at me and I had to end his pain....

I stabbed my best friend in the chest.

To end the pain.

And the suffering.

I looked towards my door with a blank look on my face when a knock interrupted my thoughts.