CHAPTER SIXTEEN

" life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger "

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey."

Was what I woke up to. I opened my eyes and looked up to find amusement filled brown eyes. I groaned and rolled over. "Wake up, Thomas!" He yelled into my ear. I rolled over and smacked him in the face. "Damn princess, you're a feisty thing in the morning."

"Go away Minho," I complained, groaning into my arm.

"We should move, Rat-man and Ava might come here to find us," He told me, waking me up fully.

I sighed and sat up. As I did so, I looked around to fine everyone else sound asleep as if they didn't here Minho yelling. It surprised me, it really did because Minho is really loud.

I jumped up and started clapping really loudly. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up, you lazy slugs!" I yelled at the top of my lung, waking everyone up.

The pack jumped up and looked around at our surroundings, looking for any danger.

"What?" Kira asked adorably.

"What's going on?" Scott asked as he looked around at the Glade.

"Nothing, we just gotta move," I informed them, about to grab my backpack when there was a screeching noise. I froze mid step, my eyes going wide. "Oh, hell no." I muttered.

I turned around to look at Minho who was starring at me with wide eyes.

"Grievers!" He yelled, looking at something from behind me. I turned around and saw three grievers at the maze opening. I quickly grabbed my backpack, taking out my gun that I stashed into it. It was completely full of bullets.

"Get ready, guys!"

"Ready for what!?" Scott asked, looking at the grievers with wide eyes.

The pack was in defensive mode, getting ready for the fight that was about to happen.

The grievers started advancing slowly and then they started running towards us, their feet tapping on the ground, making a familiar sound that I hated so much.

Scott and the others - that didn't know what they were - just thought that they were really huge ugly looking spiders that could do no harm. But, they were so wrong. They were very very wrong because grievers were dangerous, very dangerous.

"For that!" I yelled at Scott as we all got ready for a fight.