Jelly Doughnuts

CHAPTER TWO: JELLY DOUGHNUTS

Kierras P.O.V

I awoke to the most annoying sound ever which is my brother trying to sound like an alrarm clock. For a 21 year old he was kinda stupid at times. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 5:00 am it read.

"UGHHHH. Why am i up right now." I hissed at Josh.

"Well we leave today in two hours so i suggest you get up, unless you dont want to look all pretty for Niallll." He drew out Nialls name.

Josh knew i've had a little crush on  Niall since we first met him, but he would never tell. 

My eyes shot open and i punched my brother in the arm."Dont ever say that again." I growled.

"Say what Nialls name or the fact you have a crush on him." Josh teased.

"Go away i have to get ready."

"Don't look like your trying to hard!" Josh called leaving my room.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. i slipped out of my pajamas and stepped in. The warm water felt good against my tired body. After about half an hour i turned the water off and wrapped the towel around my body. The bathroom was all steamy so i had to wipe down the mirror and began to look at myslef trying to decide what to do with myself today.

My blonde hair feel down to my mid back. My eyewere an emereald green. My body was skinny but not to skinny, and i was around 5'5. I'd say i was pretty but not stunningly gorgeous.

My feet carried me over to were i had laid out my outfit for today. It was this http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/91760911128372373_Mhw7Zeem_c.jpg. The bathroom was now not steamly so i went back and blow dried my hair then loosley curled it and did my makeup. Once i was completly done i made my way out to the kitchen and spotted my brother sitting at the table eating a bagel. I grabbed an apple and began eating it. By now the clock read 6:45 am.

"Good morning" Josh greeted.

"Morning." i simply replied, still no thrilled with his way of waking me up.

There was a knock at the door. That must be Paul. Paul knocks... the boys never do. Pauls voice rang throughout the apartment.

"Hello. The bus is here. You guys all set?" Paul asked.

"Yep let me grab Kierra and well be out." Josh replied.

"Ok."

I heard Paul leave and Josh's footprints coming towrd my room. All of my suitcases were piled by my bedroom door ready to be taken to the bus.

"Kierra Time to go." Josh said once he go tot my room.

He grabbed one of my bags along with his only one, and i grabbed the rest of mine. We rode the elevator down to the the lobby and went out the front door of the building. There waiting for us was a gigantic tour bus and a second bus for the crew and equipment. Josh and I walked twords the first bus and got on. There were a total of 10 beds tucked into the walls, five on each side. 

10? Why would there be 10 beds when theres only 7 of us. All of a sudden 3 figures popped out of the bathroom. I instantly recongnized them as my 3 best friends: Corinne & Caitlyn who were twins and Lexie.

"Omg what are you guys doing here!?" I half questioned half squeled.

"We invited them with us so you would have a few girlfriends to chat with." Louis stated from behind me.

"Omg i cant beleive you guys are here." i directed towrds my friends.

"Us either!"Lexie replied.

I put my bags in my designated closet area and headed the the sitting area of the bus. Josh,Louis,Niall,Liam,Zayn,Caitlyn,Corinne,Lexie, and I would all be staying on this bus along with our bus driver who would be sleeping on the other bus.

The bus lurched forward and we were on our way to the LG Arena in Birmingham.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) they are officaly now on tour. dont forget to comment vote fan and all that fun stuff :)

--Kama<3

BYE:)