can we try one more time?

Nialls POV

How can I be so damn stupid! I will never be able to firgive myself for this. It was the worst feeling ever, waking up this morning with out her by my side. Heartbreaking to say the least.

Unfortuantly I had to get out of bed because we did have an interveiw today. Grudgingly I slumped over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of gray sweatpants and a shirt, knowing the people at the studio would pick out our outfits. I walked into my bathroom, and the sight in the mirror was horrifing. My hair stuck out at odd angles, my eyes were puffy and red, and i think this was the most pale I've ever been.

Thinking a shower might help, I turned it on and stepped in. I was greeted by warm water trickiling down my back. I shampooed and wash my body. Before I got out, I turned the shower off and then stepped out. A white hotel towel hung loosley around my waist. Slowley I walked to my suitcase in my room when I saw Kierra rummaging through hers.

"Kierra." I tried to smile at her.

"Don't even say my name bastard." She replied coldly.

"Please just let me explain!" I pleaded.

"Niall I really don't want to do this right now." well at least she said my name.

"Ok." I relied as she sulked out of the room.

Quickly I changed into my clothes and walked to the kitchen to get food that for once I wasn't even hungry for.

Josh's POV

How could that bastard do that to my little sister? He promised he wouldn't hurt her. She dosnt deserve that. She did nothing wrong, yet he has to go and rip her heart out. I saw him walk out of his room and into the kitchen.

Slowly I walked up to him, " What the f***!" I yelled.

"Josh  you don't understand! What she saw was nothing what it looked like. I would never cheat on her. It was some crazy fan that looked like her so I thought it was her. So when she kissed me I didnt think anything of it until Kierras sobs pulled me away, and thats when I knew I made the biggest mistake of my life." He looked close to crying.

"Dude your screwed... but I'm glad you told me the truth. But you still broke her heart. I suggest to do something huge to make it up to her." 

"Like what?" He looked genuinly lost.

"Do you love my sister?"

"Of course.. but I dont think she loves me anymore."

"Anymore? Anyway tell her you screwed up and you love her. I can't promise you she'll take you back right away.. If ever but you gotta try man."

"Ok I will." He smiled.

"Now get out there cus you gotta leave for your ivterveiw." and with that he sped out of the kitchenand to the other boys.

Nialls POV

The boys and I sat on, what I thought was, the most uncomfertable couch ever. Our Interveiwer Ellen K sat angled twords us, and a camera crew circled where we were sitting.

"Were live in 3....2....1" The director yelled.

"Good  Afternoon Im Ellen K here with a the ever popular British/Irish boy band, ONE DIRECTION!!!" Ellen called.

"Hello Ellen!" We all hollered.

"How are you boys?" She quized.

"Were doing great thanks. And how are you?" Liam counter asked.

"Im doing swell." She chirped. "So boys, Your on a tour right now, what is that like?'

"Um Its a great expirience and oppurtunity to do new things, and the fans are great everywhere. Its just a great thing to be able to do." Louis replied for all of us.

"Well isnt that something? Now please do tell, Which ones of you are in relationships?" Ellen asked.

Louis, Liam, and Harry said they were.

"Um Im not at the moment but I do have a special girl in mind." Zayn chuckled.

"And I .. well I actually massively screwed mine up with the girl I think I'm in love with. So yeah." I frowned.

"Aw I am so sorry. I do hope everything gets better." Ellen replied sympathetically.

The interveiw droned on until it finally ended and we were released back to our hotel. Louis was the first to barge in with all of us following.

"You guys did great!" Lexie yelled running up and pecking Louis on the lips.

"Niall can I talk to you?" Kierra whispered coming up to me.

"Of course I replied leading her to 'our' room.

"Look, Josh explained to me what you told him this morning about the.. incident. Is it true though?" She asked. Pain washing over her beautiful green eyes.

'Of course it is. I would never hurt you like that. And Kierra I know you may not feel the same way, but Im in love with you." The words left my mouth all in one breath.

"Niall I love you to. but you have to primes me you wont f*** up again." She smiled up at me.

"Kierra I promise to never hurt you agairn."

And with that she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. It ended up turning into a full blown make out but I didnt mind, I was just glad to have her back in my arms.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Well there you go. Sorry it kind of sucked but yeah I hope you enjoyed it :) dont foget to vote fan and all that fun stuff :)

--Kama <3

Love you all!!! bye!!