reunited and it feels so good :)

I was awoken the next morning by josh standing above me, staring at my face, and making the most annoying beeping sound ever.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP! time to get up Kierra!" Josh annoyingly shouted in my face.

"What Josh? What could you possibly want?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Were leaving today for Detrot Michingan." He soke calmly now.

"When do we have to leave the hotel?" 

"In about.... 30 minutes." He smiled.

"Well thanks for waking me up sooner." I sarcastlically replied.

Slowly I got out of the tangle of blankets on the floor and pranced into mine and Nialls room. The sight in front of me I don't think I could ever get used to. There standing in the middle of the room packing his bags was my hot shirtless boyfrined. Niall. I tiptoed aver to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek from behind.

"Morning babe." Niall twisted in my arms and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Morning." I replied into the kiss.

"Kierra as much as I would love to stay like this all day i have to pack and get ready." He pouted.

"Ok babe. I have to too."

I gave him one last kiss on the nose and skipped over to my suitcase. Being that the suitcase was still mostly packed so I didnt have to do much. After hastily throwing my clothes into the bag, I stolled to the bathroom and grabbed all my toiletries and threw those in the bag aswell. It only took about 5 minutes to do all that, then I grabbed a comfy change of clothes and welnt into the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and Put my damp hair up into a messy bun, and threw on a pair of gray bluhollister sweatpants, the kind that bunch up around your knee, and a black tank top. I threw on a pair of grey converse and was all ready to go. Grabbing my suitcase, I wandered into the living room to find everyone sitting there. Why is it that I am always the last person to be woken up.

"How do you guys always get ready so fast?" I asled.

"Because we dont take life as a fashion show." Harry sarcaastically replied.

"I can tell." I smartly threw back.

He opened his mouth to say something more but quickly shut it relising I had won. Liam, being the daddy direction he is signaled it was time for us to go. We all grabbed our suitcases and carryons and headed out the door.

The ride to the airport was short. It was only 5:00 am so it was still pretty dark out. When we finally got to the airprt we checked in and went throught seccurity. Or sucurity as corinne called it. We walked to the gate were we had to wate for our plane this time. We didnt have a private plane this time because i we were in america and managment wanted to keep our private plane in the United Kingdom.

I took a seat next to Niall and rested my tired head on his shoulder. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Babe you should turn around."

I rotated in my seat and my eyes landed on Corinne, Caitlyn, Lexie, and mines other best frined Taylor, along with her older sister Maddy. A squeal erupted from all of us girls and we ran over and enveloped taylor in a bone crushing hug.

"Guys-- can't-- breath--" taylor weezed.

"Sorry" we all laughed.

"How did you get here? I thought you had dance." I asked still in shock that she was here.

"Well the boys called me up saying that they wanted to surprise you so I convinced my dance instructor to let me take a break to come out." She smiled, but her eyes slighty shifted behind us to where zayn was standing.

"Taylor were right here. You can stare at Zayn all you want on the plane but we have to bored." Caitlyn giggled.

We all borded the plane and took our seats. I was sitting next to Niall, Caitlyn and Liam, Corinne and Harry, Lexie and Louis, Taylor and Zayn, and finally Josh and Maddy.

This was gonna be a great time and a good fllight.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry its been so long since I last updated but Ive just been really busy cus I started school again and soccer. I will try and update as best i can but no promises. Thank you so much for reading and such. Dont forget to comment favorite fan and all that fun stuff.. ph and vote :) well thank you all again love you all!!

--Kama <3