Caitlyns Date :)

Lexies POV (flashback to during the concert)

The girls and I were waiting and watching the boys from back stage while they did their concert. 

"THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Harry finished off What Makes You Beautiful.5

"Now I'm sure you all know that we've got some special friends with us on tour and our little Niall got himself a girlfriend." Louis said and Niall blushed red,"but now i would like to welcome out someone really colose to me for just a moment.... Lexie, come on out!"

I complely froze. I can't go on stage i couldnt even do presentations in class back in highschool. All of a sudden Corinne pushed me through the curtain and there i was standing on the stage in front on thousands of people. My legs had a mind of their own and began walking twords Louis.

"Louis what are you doi-" he cut me off.

"Dont worry." louis whispered before the music to Stole My Heart began to ring through the giant speakers.

Louis stared into my eyes the whole time he was singing to me. When the music came to an end louis took my hand and lead me twords the front of the stage where there where 5 girls in the front row with huge smiles on there faces Louis nodded to them and they each held up a sign with one word each that made the sentence.

Will You Be Louis Girlfriend?

Louis looked into my eyes and said," Lexie, will you do me the honor of taking my heart and being my girlfriend?"

awws ran throughout the crowd as i said,"Yes Louis I would love to be your girlfrined."

He smiled a huge smile yelled the concerts ending words and dragged me backstage with him. Once we were away from everyone else he crashed his lips onto mine.

"You dont know how long I've been waiting to do that." He rested his forehead on mine.

"Yeah Lou you go bro!" Josh, my brother, high fived Louis.

"We should get back to the bus now." I giggled at all the boys foulish behavior.

We all went back to the bus and went to bed.

(End of flashback)

I awoke to the sound of the bus stopping the driver had decided to drive overnight to our next destination so we could spend the day doing what we want. My phone buzzed signaing i had a text. It was from Caitlyn.

From:Caitlyn

Went out on my date with Liam be back soon xx :)

Ok i thought to myself and went back to sleep.

Caitlyns POV

Somebody had decided to shake me awake this morining. After decided to roll over i opened my eyes and noticed Liam standing right next to my bunk.

"Morning Caitlyn."  He smiled widely.

"Morining Liam." I mumbled my body still full of sleep.

"I was wondering since we dont have soundcheck until 5 if you wanted to have our date today."

I sat up and said," Yeah that would be great."

"Great wanna leave around noon? we could go get lunch then go for a walk." Liam suggested.

"Ok." I aggreed.

Liam walked away and I rolled back over to check the time on my phone. 10:30. No wonder no ones awke yet. Well theres no point in going back to sleep so I'll just get up.

As soon as my feet hit the floor i made my way to the closet area, picked out my outfit, and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. The warm water woke up my tense muscles. After completing my shampoo, conditioner, and body washing routine i  turned the shower off wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out of the shower cubicle. I blow dried then curled my shoulder length blonde hair. I only put on a little bit of makeup because i wanted to keep it simple for Liam.  The outfit I chose was a floral flowy skirt from H&M and a white t-shirt. I topped it off with a light jean jacket and brown strappy sandls.

After about an hour i was done and walked out of the now unsteamed bathroom. Liam quickly strolled into the bathroom to get ready for our date. When he finally came out only one other person was awake and that was Kierras brother, Josh.

"You guys going somewhere?" Josh asked.

"Yeah were going on a date." Liam replied for the both of us.

"Oh ok well have a good time.. I'll just be all alone here."

"Goodbye Josh." I said.

With that Liam took my hand and we walked out of the bus. We were in the downt town area of some city so their were many tall buildings and restraunts. Liam pulled me into one of the restraunts whitch was a cute little cafe. He ordered a table for two and the waitress lead us to our seats. Our table was in the back near a window.

"Hi my name is Tammy and I'll be your waitress today." The bubbly waitress said to us. "What would you all like to drink?" 

"Um I'll have a diet Dr. Pepper." I looked at Liam.

"And I'll have a Sprite." Liam decided.

"Ok i will be right back with those." Tammy left us on our own.

I turned to look back at the menu when lLiam spoke,"So what are you going to get?"

"Umm I think I'm going to get, the Club sandwhich and a side salad. What about you?" i asked.

"I'll probrably get the bacon cheeseburger and fries." Liam said just as Tammy came back with our drinks.

"Are you all ready to order?" She asked

We told her what we wanted and a little bit later our food came. We ate and talked about a lot of different stuff. We finished and he paied after a bit of harmless arguing over who was going to pay. Liam took my hand in his and lead me away from the restraunt. We walked a little bit until we got to a park. We were playing all around we i decided to go down the slide. Liam stayed at the bottom while I went down.

When I made it to the botthon of the slide I felt a pair of soflt lips hit mine. A million little sparks went off inside me. The kis was short and sweet but perfect for a first kiss.

Liam pulled away looked into my eyes and said,"Caitlyn... will you be my girlfriend?"