What exactly IS wrong?

Lexies POV

Kierra and Niall had just left for their date. Caitlyn, Corinne, Taylor and I stayed back at her place with Josh. After asking Josh, we invited over our boyfriends. Seeing as there was nothing better to do, we settled down on Josh's couch to watch a movie. I felt a little bad for him since we all had a significant other, and he was all alone now. We'll find him a good girlfriend evetually.

The opening credits popped up on the screen. Louis had chosen the movie, "21 Jump Street". Kierra and I had seen it before together. I think Corinne and Caitlyn had too but Im not sure about the others. Cuddling into Louis side, My eyes stayed glued to the screen in front of me. Louis lips suddenly collided with my temple, sending shivers down my spine. It was amazing that he still had that affect on me.

The movie ended, and Niall and Kierra still wernt back. By now it was 9:37. "How about we play a game?" Taylor suggested from her spot on Zayns lap.

"Like what?" Caitlyn asked.

"I don't know I was hoping you guys would have Ideas." She replied.

"We could do a twitcam." Liam shurgged," And have the fans dare us things."

"Oh Liams getting andevturous with dares!" Louis teased causing us to laugh.

"Oh you lot!" Liam scoffed as Josh got up to grab his laptop.

Josh logged onto twitter, and powered up a twitcam. Within a moment, all our faces popped up on the screen.

"Hello twitter dwellers!" Lousi shouted at the camera.

"How are you all on this lovely evening?" Liam asked.

The chat area flooded with replies. "Well we are excruiatingly bored at the moment so we want you guys to send us in dares, and we will do them for you." Harry told the camera. "Ready? Go!"

"Alright this ones from @1D_ForLife: Each of you try and draw your boyfriend/girlfriend within 60 seconds." I read off, "Seems easy enough."

Louis ran to get paper for us all. Passing it out, he also handed us pens. "Ready Go!" Liam shouted starting his timer.

The sound of pens scribbling on paper flooded the room as we all tried to draw quickly. A buzzing sound went off, alerting us that time was up. We set our pens down and took turns showing our drawings to the screen. Josh went first.

"Well, since I'm a single pringle," He began, " I drew my little sister Kierra." He showed it to the screen and we all busted up laughing. It was an extremly inaccurate, and disproporshioned drawing of her.

"Dude that looks nothing like her!" Harry struggled to say between fits of laughter.

"You dont know!" Josh pretended to cry into Zayns shoulder.

"Anyway. My attempt at drawing my amazing girlfriend Taylor." Zayn said shoving Josh off his shoulder. Surprisingly, it looked alot like taylor. I guess we all know Zayns hidden talent now.

"Wow I am genuinly surprised." Taylor joked laughing, then kissing Zayn.

Caitlyns POV

We countinued our dares, until we finally decided to end the twitcam. "See you later guys!" We all shouted nearly in sync to the camera.

"So now what do we do?" Corinne asked from where she was practically laying on Harry.

"Well Kierra txted me saying she would be staying the night at Nialls. So we could throw a bunch in blankets on the ground and have and epic sleeping in the same genral area party." Josh suggested.