My Brothers 1D's Drummer...( a One Direction Fan Fiction)

Hey guys if you happen to be reading this then i would just like to say thankyou. My goal for this story is to upload at least once a week maybe more... but school starts soon so i will do my best :) i hope you enjoy and yes this is a fan fiction.

###############################################################################

Kierras POV

"JOSH GIVE IT BACK!!" I yelled at my older brother who happened to be one directions drummer.

I was chasing my brother around our apartment in London trying to get my bra back. The front door abruptly opened and in walked Five very attractive boys who happen to be none as One Direction. Then there was Josh, who had my bra on his head and me chasing him. We stopped dead in our tracks and turned to face the five very confused booys.

"Uhhhhhhh...... hi." Zayn spoke.

"Hi...: Josh replied, "We'll be right back why dont you guys have a seat in the living room."

I tore my bra off Josh's head a ran back to my room my face a tomatoe red. Its not like the boys havnt seen me do embarrasing stuff before,i mean ive none them for like two years, but some thimgs like this are made to be private. I stuffed my bra in my drawer and casually made my way back to the living room.

There sat Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. On the oppostie couch from them sat Josh and Paul. I went and took a seat next to them.

"So now that were all situated and were not chasing each other for bras.." Paul, who had also cam with the boys, began,"We wanted to let you know that were leaving to go on tour tomorrow"

"Tomorrow??" everyone gasped. I guess the boys didnt even know that.

"Yes." Paul spoke again. "We will begin in the U.K then we will head to America."

"Wait what am i supposed to do with Kierra? I cant leave her alone for that long." Josh directed towrd Paul.

"Josh I'll be fine im not 5 im 18." I fought back.

"Kierra can come along we dont mind... right boys?" Niall spoke. "I mean if she wants too."

"Thats fine by me. Kierra would like to go on tour with us? You could help out with wardrobe and makeup." Paul said.

"Yeah I would love too!" I smiled.

"Great its setteled then boys go back to your flats and pack. Josh and Kierra, You pack to. See you all tomorrow."

The boys and Paul left leaving josh and i alone. We looked at each other and raced to our rooms. We both and a lot of packing to do and not very much time to do so.

I packed All of my clothes and when i say all i mean all. My closet was bare. The time came for me to tackle packing my bathroom. I packed my flat iron, curling iron, toilettries, and everything else i needed. by now i had two large suitcase. I pulled out a smaller duffle bag and put my laptop, chargers, ipod, movies, and a few other items that would keep me occupied.

I looked over at the clock sitting on my nightstand and it was 12:42 am. I decied to get some sleep so i got into my pajamas and snuggled into my bed.

"GOODNIGHT JOSH!" I yelled.

"GOODNIGHT KIERRA!" Josh yelled back.

************************************************************************************************************

Well there you go guys the first chapter. sorry it was kinda boring it will get better i promise! if you have any suggestions for me let me know in the comments i owuld love to here them. dont forget to vote fan comment and whatever else it is you guys do :)

BYE!!!

--Kama <3