filler chapter

Caitlyns POV

"Caitlyn... will you bee my girlfriend?" As soon as those words left Liams mouth my stomach was overwhelmed with butterflies.

"Yes! Yes Liam of course." He smiled and engulfed me in a huge bear huge. His lips collided with my forhead and his fingers laced with mine. We walked hand in hand all the way back to the bus, my head occasionally leaning onto his shoulder.

When we got back to the bus it was 3. We had about an hour to get to the concert. Now everyone as expected would be up. We decided to watch a little bit of TV before it was time to leave.

Kierras POV

When I finally woke up, which was around 1, Nearly everyone was up and dressed. However Niall and I were still in bed. He was asleep still. I planted a kiss on his nose and was about ot go take a shower when his arms tightend around me oulling me closer to him.

"MMMM don't leave." Niall mumbled. His eyes still squezed shut.

"Niall I have to go take a shower I smell." I told him. 

"No you dont you smell fine." 

"But Niall It's already one."

"Fine but you owe me later."

"Ok I will cuddle all you want later."

"OKay." And with that Niall woke up.

Now free from Nialls grasp i walked to the clothes storage area. I figured I would get ready for the concert now verses at the venue. So I picked my outfit and headed to the bathroom. After taking off my ever so comfy pajamas i hopped in the shower. I did my regular routine for washing and got out. Now out of the warm comfort of the shower the cold hit me like ice. Quickly, I pulled on my dark wash denim skinny jeans from Abercrombie, and a dark blue off the shoulder t-shirt. Deciding on flatironing my hair I blew it dry and then flat ironed it. Satisfied with my out come I made my way out of the bathroom.

Niall was stood outside of the door gave me a quick kiss then went into the bathroom. I made my way into the living room to find everyone but Caitlyn and Liam there.

"Wheres Caitlyn and Liam?" I asked no one directly.

"They went out on thier date." Lexie sighed.

"Oh ok. " I continued my way into othe kitchen and made myself a bagel.

After eating my bagel i went to go sit next to a now showered and dressed Niall. They had alrready started watching 21 jump street while I was showering so it was about part way through. I had already seen it 3 times so it was easy to pick up on what was going on. 

The movie ended just as Caitlyn and Liam burst throught the door hand in hand. I WILL get the details to their date later. I Will. There was bout an hour left before we had to be at  the concert so we decided to just watch some TV.

The time came fo us to leave and we all walked over to the huge arena. As usual i followed the boys to their designated areas and helped them out with everything. They did their concert and it was amaZAYN. haha. Went we back to the bus and did our regular nightly routine and went ot bed.

Still Kierras POV.

I awoke surprisingly early today. A staggering time of 9 am. Of course no one else was up yet. I untangled my self fom Nialls arms and Tip toed into the Kitchen to make some coffe.  A knock at the bus door startled me, causing me to almost drop the scaulding coffe on myself. I went to go answer it completly forgetting i was still in my pajamas. Oh well.

Standing outside our door was paul. "Morning Pauly." I chirped.

"Morning Kierra. Are any of the boys up yet?" Paul asked.