Lake Errie and Heart break.

Corinnes POV

Abruptly I was awoken by Harriy's face kissing my cheeks. Just seeing his face made memories of last night flood into my brain. I can honestly say it was one of the best nights ever and I can also say that somebody *cough cough me cough cough* dosnt have their V-card anymore. Harry is amazing and he never stops!

"Babe last night was amazing!" Harry grinned.

"Hehe I know." I replied.

"Corinne Michelle Carby, I love you." Harry said looking into my eyes intently.

"Harry Edward Styles, I love you too." I grinned up at him.

He gave me a kiss and then pulled me out of the bed. 

"Babe we have to get dressed... and then explain what thoses noises were cus you know there gonna ask..." Harry stated.

"I know. Those pervs." I sighed.

I walked to my suitcase and threw on a pair of white hollister shorts and a strapless floral top. I straightend my hair and pinned back my bangs. When I was done, I walked to harold and He was already dressed in a white tee with light denim skinny jeans.

"You ready babe?" He asked kissing my temple.

"I guess so.." I mumbled.

He laced his fingers with mine and we walked into the living room to find everyone sitting around the sofas.

"Ohhhhh Harry and Corinne Got it on last night!" Louis shouted.

i blushed a deep crimson as Kama shouted out," Oh look shes blushing. must of been a good job bye Harry."

"Ok guys enough jokes. Im hungry lets get food." Harry said. and with that we walked out the door.

Kierras POV

We came back from breakfast around 10.  The boys had a concert tonight so we decided to go Lake Errie for a bit. I slipped on a black bandue bikkini under a white hollister sweatshirt and jean shorts. Skipping into the living room I met up with my friends and wonderful boyfriend.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked everyone once we were ready.

"Yep!" were the answers I got from the other people.

Before we could leave, we had to check with paul. All he told us was to be back by 5:00 so we could leave for the concert. Of course we obliged and we were on our way.

"Omg im so excited!" Taylor giggled from her spot next to Zayn. It was totally obvious that they liked each other

"I know right?" Caitlyn replied.

My eyes darted around the van until they came to a stop on Josh and Maddys intwined fingers resting on the seat. Damn I'm a freaking psycic I knew they would get together! I just smiled to myself as the van rolled to a stop. I looked out the window and saw the giant Lake Errie. Louis wrenched open the door and and ran out onto the blanket of sand before the water. We all followed his lead and unpacked our beach bag.

We had gone to a private beach area so we wouldnt be bombarded by fans. Liam and Caitlyn decided they were going to go for a walk along with Harry and Corinne. There was something that I really needed to ask Zayn about so I polietly borrowed him from taylor and left with him.

"Zayn, I really need your advice." I began as we walked along the shoreline, the water leaving a numbmness on my feet.

"Ask away." He replied smiling.

"Zayn, I think I'm in love with Niall." 

"Well then you should tell him." He replied rehtoically.

"But zayn what if he dosnt feel the same. What if he just laughs at me and breaks up with me? what if--" Zayn cut me off.

"Kierra we all know that Niall is madly in love with you. You can see it in his eyes when he talks to you, looks at you, even when hes around you. You should really tell him."

"Ok I think I will." I smiled.

We walked back to wear we had left Tatlor and Niall. Literally, I think my heart stopped at the sight that was only about 20 feet in front of me. There Niall stood kissing some blond bimbo. A sob sound came from me and Niall pulled away from the girl and looked at me.

"Kierrra I can exp-" I cut him off.

"No Niall save it obviously I wasnt good enough for you so you had to go find some bimbo. And to think I was actually in love with you. Niall were over. Have fun putting your dick in her." And with that I walked off leaving several stunned peole.

Tears stung my eyes as I began to walk the nearest bus sation. When I finally reached it I got on and rode it to the hotel. I hastily threw open my suitcase and threw all my belongings back in it. I did not want to be anwhere near that bastard. I don't care who the hell he is. you dont just go around kissing random people.

I was just about to leave the hotel when everyone came bursting into the room... Including Niall.

"Kierra where are you going? Whats wrong? why are your eyes all red and crying?" Corinne rambled as she came and hugged me.

"Just certain people don't know what a relationship means, and I don't think I can handle this so I've decided to go home early." I replied.

"No you cant go! It wont be the same without you!" Louis whined.

"Guys I don't want to be here with this dickwad." I said gesturing to Niall.

"Niall what the Hell did you do?!" Caitlyn yelled at him.

"It was a mistake!" Niall yelled at me.

"Kierra please don't go you don't have to pay any attention to that 'dickwad' as you called him" Lexie softly spoke.

"Fine I'll stay but please keep IT away from me." I gave in.

I slumped back to mine and Nialls room... well Nialls now. I was going to see if I could stay on the extra couch in the living room. Corinne, Caitlyn, Lexie, and Taylor came charging into my room.

"Kierra will you please tell us what happend?" Taylor begged.

Thats when I lost it." I came back from walking with Zayn and he was kissing some blond bimbo!"

"Oh hun I'm so sorry!" Caitlyn called wrapping her arms around me.

"Thanks." I sniffled.

"Why dont we get you all dolled up for the concert and show that little Irish dick what hes missing?" Corinne asked.

"Ok." I smilled through my tears.

And with that we got me dolled up and had a depressing rest of the night.