Masqurades and Drama to come

Corinnes POV

After our late night arrival last night, Harry and I fell into a blissful sleep, but all good things must come to an end right? Like right now. 

I was abruptly awoken by a horrific churning in my stomach. My bare feet slapped against the ground as I ran into the bathroom slaming the bathroom door. There in the toilet sat my meal from last night. I felt it coming up again, but i also felt the warm hands of Harry on my neck as he lifted up  my hair from my face.

"Thank you." I croaked when I was finally done.

"Sure thing." He weakly smiled, then flushed the toilet. He reached for my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed the vile taste from my mouth and left the room to change my clothing. We still havnt told anyone except Kierra that were pregnant. We planned to tell them today over lunch.

"Haz I'm gonna take a shower." I called.

"Can I come?" You could literally here the smirk in his voice.

"Ugh fine." I giggled and jumped in the shower. Soon I felt a presence behind me and the rest was a faded memory.

Taylors POV

Zayn and I were heading across the street from the hotel to a restraunt by the name of: Olive Garden. I've heard it's quite good, but have never tried it myself. We found the others as we were blasted with the cool air of the indoors. My eyes wandered the restraunt until they landed on our friends.  Latching onto Zayns hand, I skipped over to the table whith him in tow.

"Hi guys!" I chirped.

"Hello!" Corinne grinned back.

We made small chit chat until the waiter came. All of us ordered our desired meals and drinks, and the waiter, who seemd fairly gay, scurried off.

"So guys um Harry and I have some new to tell you." Corinne looked nervous but extremly excited. hmmm.

"Are you going to tell us or stare at eachother for the next 6 years?" Louis asked looking slightly irritated.

"Oh right.. well Corinne and I are pregnant! Well shes pregnant but im the Dad." Harry's smile was as big as a monster truck. Aswell as Caitlyns.

"Congratulations! OMG I'm gonna be an auntie! I can take he/she shopping and babysit..." Kierra rattled off.

"Ok Kierra we get it." Corinne chuckled,"And thanks."

Everyone began congratulating them, and shortly after our food came.

Liams POV

To be quite honest, I figured Corinne and Harry would get pregnant at some point. I mean you hear them nearly every night! I do know that they will be the best parents ever though. They both love children... alot. Plus that will be one adorable baby.

After we finished our lunch at Olive Garden, we had to head to the hotel for a bit before going over to the staples centere so we could do our final concert in California, which was a private eighteenth birthday party. the girls parents were loaded so they rented the whole place plus us.Oh and, Tomorrow we leave to Hawaii. 

"Oh crap I don't have any clothes for the party concert thing!" I heard Caitlyn wailed.

"Well you know what that means? Shopping!" Kierra squeled. That girl always wants to shop i tell you.

"Ughhh you know I'm not a fan of shopping!" Lexie moaned in reply.

"Yes Im aware, but I'm asuming no one has an outfit." Kierra pointed out.

"Fine I'll go... Corinne are you going?" Lexie asked.

"Of Course!"

"Well then It's settled; you guys will go shopping while we all get ready for the party." I pointed out.