Having a ball

Kierras POV

After Nialls and mines little love fest, we decided that it would be best to go and check how everyone was getting settled. Our first stop was Liam and Caitlyns room. We knocked but got no answer. I figured that Liam probrably took her out on a date while Niall was a cheeky little leprachaun and thought of something else. I playfully hit his arm for that one. Next up was corinne and Harrys room. Again we knocked but got no answer. Niall tried the door handle. Surprisingly it opened and the sight inside schocked me. There on the couch sat Corinne and Harry making out. Quickly, I turned on my heel and headed straight out, with Niall close behind.

"Most horific sight ever!" Niall laughed.

"I know right?" I replied in between my own giggles.

"Oh by the way," Niall began as we made our way to Taylor and Zayns room," We have a ball to go to tonight. Sorry?" 

"Wait a ballt? Arn't those only in fairy tails? And Niall I have nothing to wear and Its already noon!" I groaned.

"Sorry." Niall grinned sheepishly," But its not really a 'ball' but its like a really fancy party."

"Well lets go see what the others are up to and see if they want to come shopping with us."

"Ok!"

We ended up recruiting Lexie, Louis, Taylor, and Zayn. The same driver that drove us from the airport drove us to the nearest mall. Saying our thankyous, we popped out of the car and into the cool air cinditioning of the mall. For Autum is was quite warm outside.

"Soo what type of outfits are we looking for?" Lexie asked while typing away on her phone then looking up.

"Fancy. Like long gown type dresses." Louis replied.

"Ok then well how about we try a few dress shops?"  Taylor suggested stating the obvious.

Of course we did just that and we each ended up with a beautiful dress. We even got one for Corinne and Caitlyn. Mine was a pink long gown that was tight until about the knees and then loosend just a bit. The top was covered in jewels right acrosst the chest. I got silver strappy high heels to go with it. Lexies was one of the most gorgeous dresses ive ever seen. It was a long dark purple dress that was tight under the bust and then flowed down to the floor. The top was made tight by an intriquit designe. Simple but beautiful. She pared it with black strappy heels.Taylors was a long white dress. It was tight on the bust, with a jewel lace patern under the bust. It flowed out from there and she paired it with silver stilletoes. Caitlyns was exactly like lexies, but in a darkish blue and she paired it with silver stilletoes. Corinnes was exactly like mine but in light purple. We got her silver heels.

All in all I have to say we were gonna look gorgeous.

"I hope the twins like their dresses." I spoke as we waked into the hotel elavator.

"Ofb course they will their gorgeous!" Lexie gushed.

Im sure the boys were over our girl talk by now. We had decided that we would get ready in mine and Nialls suite, but not until we gave the other girls saw their dresses. We found Corinne and Caitlyn and they loved their dresses. Quickly we shooed the boys away and were off to go beautify. 

Each of us took a shower and a cleaned our selves up a bit. Caitlyn took the position of doing everyones hair while I decided to do everyones makeup. My first job was Lexie while Caitlyn started on Corinne. I gave her a semi intense smokey eye look, applyed some bronzer and a touch of blush, and finalle a pale pink lip gloss. I then sent her over to Caitlyn while Corinne made her way over to me. Caitlyn had done her hair pulled back itnto a complicated do that was slightly curled. I did corinnes like Lexies but a more toned down smokey eye and slightly darker blush. Next was Taylor. Caitlyn curled Tay's hair into tight, but loose curls and left it all down. I decided to make her makeup natural using browns and light tones. Before doing Caitlyns, She did my hair. She loosely spiral curled my hair and pulled a few strands from both sides back and fastened them. I then let her do her hair which she just simple curled and left down. I did caitlyns makeup exactly like Lexies. Finally I did my makeup exactly like Corinnes and we slipped into our dresses and heels.