Part 21

Yuya's POV

I'm so happy that my chest could burst out at any moment. Yuto's engagement should be sorted by the end of the Arc League as he promised and he made it into the next stage too. So tomorrow we may end up duelling each other for a spot in the top 16 duellist as were in a same division. But that doesn't matter to me right now, don't' get me wrong I still want to win but the best is when the Arc League is over we're going to be official again. I smiled widely as we made our way to the final round of the senior division for today. Looking at the score board we made a plant of action. "I'll go with Selena to cheer of Ray" Yuzu exclaimed. Allie raising her hand that she would go too. In the end Allie came forth in the juniors with Nate winning it overall. I'm sure Skip in now dehydrated from the amount of crying he's done today. "I think Suzuha is already at Emi's arena. Who is she duelling anyway?"

I looked up, looking for her photo. Wait is that... "Yuri?" Yuto gasped. "Emi has Yuri so early on."

"But my sister won't have a problem, right?" I asked nervously.

"Yuri's dragon is strong," Shay advised. "Even with your sister's abilities, it's going to be tough."

I started to worry, none of us apart from Yuto and Shay have seen Yuri duel. Emi won't know what she's going against. I said that I would go ahead to Emi's duel, Yuto and Shay following close behind. Emi never needs anyone to cheer her on but this time I think she'll need it.

---

It was as Shay said the duel was tough for Emi. She currently stood with just 100 life points left and one monster on the field while Yuri had his dragon. "I must admit I expected more from a soon to be pro," Yuri laughed loudly as he ended his turn. I could see the worry in my sister's eyes, this match felt more like a finally. I saw as she placed a hand on her chest, taking a deep breath before continuing her draw.

She smriked and raised an arm up, "My wonderful fans, we have come to encore of this game and I hope you all enjoy the final verse," Yuri , like me was confused. Agin my Odd Eyes started to glow, as did Yuto's Dark Eyes. What was going on? Was Yuri's dragon scared and they could feel it? "With my scale 2 Madolache StrawBunny and my Scale 8 Madolche MooMilk I set the pendulum scale! It's time for things to swing my way!"

"Since when has Emi been able to pendulum summon?" Shay asked and all I could do was shake my head. I didn't know. I didn't even know she had those cards.

Yuri looked terrified before he gave a grin and started to laugh. "Bring it!"

"Oh, I will." Emi smiled jumping onto the trampoline. "Let's go my delightful friends! Puddingcess, Messengelto and Anjelly! When Messengelto is brought out and I have beast type madolache, like my Cruffsent I'm able to add a Macholce spell into my hand and I think I'll need my ticket to this concert. I activate Madolche Ticket." I couldn't believe my eyes, just a moment ago my sister was out for the count. Now, she has a powerful field. I placed my hands around my mouth, starting to cheer. This is how it felt when dad duelled and I hope it feels this way when I duel. "Next my Gelto and Jelly will be used to create the overlay network. Come forth your majesty, Queen Tiramisu."

The audience was in awe, then Emi threw a ribbon from her skirt to Cruffsent, who ran away with it, starting the chain to Emi's most memorable duel taining moments, her costume change. As Tiramisu appeared on the field, Emi's outfit changed to match Puddingcess' only looking slightly more modern. My heart is beating so fast. This is a true dueltainer. As the duel came to a finish, you could see the anguish in Yuri's eyes as his Starving Venom dragon was taken out.

Emi walked over kneeling down to Yuri, she offered her hand which he took. "That duel was awesome," She smiled brightly. "Thank you, Yuri. Oh um, prince Yuri."

"Please no Prince stuff," Yuri laughed as they stood up. "You were wonderful, though perhaps not as wonderful as Yuya."

"My little brother is already taken," Emi stuck her tongue out. Then we noticed it. Men, wearing deep black suits, coming towards Yuri. One man to each arm started to escort Yuri out of the hall. "Wait, where are you taking him?"

The men stayed silent, however my Odd Eyes didn't. "It's glowing again?" Yuto asked and I nodded. "What does it mean?"

"Yuto!"

"Yugo?" I asked.

"Ryo?" My sister questioned coming to us and Yugo and Ryo stood still.

"Yuto did your dragon glow just now?" Yugo asked in a panic. Yuto nodded. "So, Yuri's duel, did he win?"

I shuck my head and looked over to Emi. She looked down, worried. As am I, who were those men who took Yuri away? What did they want with him? More importantly, why do our dragons' glow when another is in battle?