When heart aches

He got down from the ring, the bookie ran towards him, praising him how he fought and thanked him that because of him he won a lot. He gave his share and said ,"Here is your share.. And please do come on regular basis... I am gonna be rich soon", Kartik gave him a stern look of his thinking but didn't said anything to him. Hhe refused to take money and asked him to enjoy it on his own. He took baby steps, it was getting difficult for him tom walk and why not he was hurt but more emotionally than physically yet he want his physical pain reaches more tone than hovic emotions flowing inside his heart. Finally, he reached upto his car with great difficulty, his blood was not flowing in flow but in drop by drop giving a way from wrestling ring to his car but also generating immense pain to him. Getting into his car, he rested his head against the headrest thinking about the past events he had seen today so far.

All the flashes staring coming infront of his eyes one by one. He didn't wish to go anywhere but he had to, he is not left with any other choice. He had already made everyone suffer because of him but now he can't. He knew his family loves him a lot and for him if we need to drink the pain of each beat of his heart he'll do so.

Thinking, he realized, he can't enter his home like this, he looked here and there and located a small clinic. He went there and gave a bundle of notes to doctor to do his dressing. Doctor was very amused that in his small clinic for the very first time a patient has arrived who had given him bundle of notes to do dressing.

He looked above to the person, he was looking so poor. He was hurt yet his eyes were reflecting from not from his wounds but from deep inside. Doctor didn't said anything and did his dressing. Kartik said controlling the pain which were screaming his lungs out," Don't tell anyone that I was here".

Doctor: But Sir I don't know you..

Kartik: You better don't know me and if in future somebody asks, you'll give same answer.

The clinic was small and doctor usually cures the people who fight in the ring beside to his clinic. For the first time he saw that much money, he he instantly agreed to Kartik's request and continued his job.

Doctor: By the way I must say sir, you are very strong despite of being wounded so much not a slight whisper is coming out of your mouth.

Kartik murmured: Who is dead from inside, how he can feel anything now..

Doctor didn't caught his words and asked," I am sorry Sir, did you said anything..?"

Kartik didn't respond and asked doctor to finish his task soon. Doctor said he need to give him injections for better cure, he thought for a second, a flashback of injection came up where Naira being herself scared of injection asked doctor to gave her when her leg was hurt in college. He asked doctor to gave him the injection as no pain is more painful than what his heart is going on.

Today not his eyes, his soul, his heart, every inch of his body was crying, shattered into pieces. These broken bones are not giving him that much pain, that is going inside his heart. He just wanted to run away, but no he has no other choice, so he did what he thought would be best, giving pain to himself. So what could be better than a street fight, today he was not fighting with a man in the ring but with himself.

Here is my second part. Please do let me know how you liked it.