Romance in Dream

Kartik was shamelessly admiring Naira, she hasn't changed a lot, just that her is lowered and she does not speak much. This separation has equally effected her and I was so blind that have never noticed this emptiness in her eyes. But I promise you nNaira, soon I'll fill thiis void of your eyes, they soon be sparkling again like before. Your Kartik will try all his best to get those sparkle in your eyes back even if I to fight with whole world or with myself as well.

He was so lost in her that he didn't realized that his hand collided with the side table making him to scream in pain. Inner pain he could hide but the one he got himself hurt physically is actually coming out from his mouth time to time irrespective of how much he tried his best. His scream get everyone's attention but Naira was worst one to ask,"Kartik you alright..?". He simply nodded his head but actually it was quiet visible on his face that he isn't. Naira took his hand in his and slowly gently massaged it, " Feeling better". Kartik was feeling way beyond better and why wouldn't he, the healer himself is applying it's magic on him. 

Naira was in no less pain  seeing her Kartik like this. She could sense that it is actually paining him a lot and by his body language he has judged that he had hurt more than his hand, to his shoulder as well though that one is he is trying to cover. She thought of now asking it, she can't bear it now, he has to tell her. But before she could ask her phone rang and she went from there to have it.

Kartik was very restless, he wanted to ask Naira about her leg injury, wanted to ask does it pain a lot but then he has no right at all. For her he is now just Mansi's brother and no more her Kartik. Court will divorce them latter but Kartik thinks Naira has already divorced him from her heart. But then his heart said and scolded him that why didn't she do so, the kind of hurt and pain he has given her. He wanted to sit beside her, not knowing to anyone Kartik was staring her loving, after so many times love was emerging again in his eyes.

He stood up and went upto her and kept staring her, firstly Naira tries to ignore but she couldn't control and asked him what happened through her eyes, no one was speaking but their eyes were doing their work. He just negatively nodded his head and put her hair behind her ear, sending his small touch to her skin and igniting thousand's cell of her body. Kartik wanted to knew does his proximity still have that effect on her but he wanted to wait for that. He slowly bend down and took her and started messaging the injured part. She tried to stop him, but he just removed her hand from his and gave assurance that let him continue. Naira was loving looking the way he was caring for her leg and....

His chain of thoughts were broken when he received a call on his phone making him realize that it was his dream. Dream... are his dreams are back..? Again the sound of phone distracted him and he went outside to take it. It was just a moment call, he was about to return when he saw Naira talking to someone on phone, he secretly watched her.

Naira to caller," Are you sure Doctor...?"

Doctor," Yes Naira, he one of the nest doctor and on lot of pleading he is coming to Udaipur to operate your leg. But we have very shortage of time..!"

Naira continued asking, "When doctor...?" Later she cut the call and turned when was collided with someone who is always there to catch her irrespective of the situation;  Yes she was caught by Kartik and her Kartik no one else could have caught her that way. She wanted to say so lot of things to him, wanted to express her feelings to him but then no she can't, the situation they are in now they both can't share the pain that is visible in their eyes.

Kartik tried to sound rude, but couldn't stop his caring tone ," Tum thik to ho na..". She simply nodded and left from here, Kartik in his mind," I know Naira that you wanted to share with me, but dear I already knew... I am so happy you will be able to dance again, live your passion again... I just hope the operation went well that's it..!! Krishnaji please help my Naira...".

Where Kartik was all worried about Naira leg injury and constantly in touch of doctor to get the operation as soon, Kartik's injury too didn't go unnoticed by Naira, she could see how much pain he is in. She wanted to give all cure related med to him but then she was too helpless, but his each small scream was piercing her heart. Somehow she wanted ti know how he got hurt but whom she should ask. Everyone must have asked him already but she is just unknown of this fact. 

Kartik was in garden area talking about the decoration and all other preparation when he bumped with her. She didn't fall but a pinch of scream came from Kartik's mouth ,"OOOw..!! Naira...". In pain also he call her name. But Naira was already in genre of him in pain. Grabbing the opportunity she asked,"What happened.. chot kese lagi..".

Kartik tried to make an excuse, but when his eyes met hers he couldn't stop himself and said, " Vo.. actually... actuallly...". He was thinking of some excuse and said," Vo Actually, I was driving very fast but then all of a sudden a dog came infront, in order to same me I took a sharp turn...". Seeing she is isn't getting convinced by his story he continued further," So through I have air bags installed in my car.. so I was safe in that way but since windscrean broken so it wounded my hand...". he took a deep breath, finally he could come with a story and said, "Yes.. yes.. so that's how I got hurt...". He was feelings so proud of himself of lying to her. I am sorry Naira but I can't tell you the truth. 

Naira seems to convinced but still she thinks that there is something Kartik is hiding, he made an excuse and went from there, because he knew if she would interrogated him more then he would have spill the beans.

On the other hand Naira was quiet confused with his story, one side her brain is saying to not bothered about what pain he is going on second hand her heart is not able to bear the pain her Kartik is going through. This pain was hurting her more to the fact of her being not able to dance.

Both the lovers were praying for each other's wellness, they wanted to enclose in each other's arms and mend the things but damage has been done and now no one is initiating to fix the damage at all.