You can Dance

It was time barat time, both Kartik and Naira were looking breathtaking, not less than bride and groom. With all heavy heart Kartik was admiring his Naira and memorizing their marriage. During bidaai, he advised Mansi to take care of herself and do not let any misunderstanding come in between her and Kartik.

Naira was touched seeing her care towards his siblings, he is always been protective towards them, but somehow things have changed between them which won't be coming back to their place.

Next day he brought Mansi to home for the home- rituals but soon left as he need to take up an important meeting. He talked with doctor about Naira's operation and to his good news in afternoon her operation will held. He thought of some idea and went home so that he could make excuse and skip to hospital to hear the news which he knew Naira must be waiting for some long period of time and that's her dancing.

He entered the gate of Goenka mansion when he collided with head servant, he was having carrying some papers, he said sorry and bend down to help the man, when his collided with on the application form of a servant, he joined some few days back of his birthday party ( 2 years back) and left the house to days after shubham's death. He questioned the head servant, "This man.."

Head Servant: Yes Sir, he left very early like in week, he went to his village.

Kartik was bit perplexed because he saw him today talking to someone in the traffic light and somewhere he felt a missing piece. He sensed, it is related to Shubham's death because then why all of a sudden a person will resign it, but then it could be coincidence as well but somewhere his conscious was saying him to dig it more, he is surely sensing a strange weird connection to it.

He finally, make an excuse and went to hospital. Operation had already taken and Naira was shifted to her room. He wanted to see how she is feeling. He peep through window seeing her sleeping peacefully. He went to doctor, hiding himself from Naitik and asked about her health. Doctor confirmed that operation went well and in a rest of two weeks she could dance like old days.

Kartik was way more happy, he hugged doctor and turned to meet her when he was shocked to see Naitik standing infront of him all confused and shocked. He asked doctor to which doctor replied in a casual manner as of Naitik must be having the knowledge it's Kartik who convinced the doctor to flow down to India to do this operation. Without his persuade Naira's operation couldn't be possible.

Learning the truth, Naitik was alls shocked, but Kartik held his hand and asked him make a promise," No Papa, please.. Please promise me that you won't tell this to Naira..".

Naitik was already in dazed of dum he still manage to let few words escape from his mouth he asked, " But Kartik how did you.."

Kartik replied holding his tears back : That doesn't matter

Naitik: But she matter to you

Kartik: Always and above all

Naitik: Then why ??

Kartik: May be I deserve that, she deserve happiness...

Naitik: No I don't think so.. Her happiness lies in you

Kartik: No Papa, I am the one who had always hurted her and please let the things flow. Please.

Saying he stormed from there, he went to his car when he saw the reflection of the same servant. It urges him to ask the reason, he was feeling a miss and until he find the real cause he can't sit idle. He went to the servant calling his name.

Seeing Kartik, he get horrified and ran from there, seeing him running it was confirmed that something is there so Kartik followed him, till he looses his sight.