Helpless

It seems earth snatched away beneath their feet for Akhilesh and Manish. Manish asked from Kartik," Are you sure does Swarna Knew about it all along...".

Kartik continued with his story," No Papa.. I mean its not that she knew about her injury or being being getting fallen from Terrace, but Naira was admitted in the hospital. They gave a call to Goenka Villa.. Maa was the person picked it up but I think just hearing her name she would have cut the line in between else Maa can't be that heartless person that knowing she is admitted she wouldn't have told me.. Or herself went there..!"

Manish said, " I don't know son, Swarna doesn't seem to be the one I knew her before.. She is changed.."

Kartik explained his father to not think in otherwise," No Papa, it's not Maa's mistake that time she was so disheartened that she do not want to hear her name and that's why all these things happened. The one who should be blamed is me.. I should have thought before making any decision that's why Naira didn't make upto the funeral.. It clearly all my fault Papa..".

Saying he cried his heart out and hugged his father, Manish consoled him as much he can but he knew he can ease out the pain his son is going. Breaking the hug he stated statement which left both Manish and Akhilesh dumbfounded," Mene ek decision liya hai Papa, Naira mujhse alag hona chahti hai isilye mein koshish krunga ki jitna ho sake vo had se had mujhse nafrat karein.. Jitna nafrat kregi utna uske liye easy hoga move on kerna.. I can't see my Naira in pain. Let her live her life...".

Manish tried to make him understand," But you very well knew her life starts from you.. For first time she met you before she met with her family in Rishikesh Kartik, how can you forget that.."

Kartik interrupted and said," Forget... no Papa.. I can't forget a single moment I spent with my Naira but that's all I can't punish her more for the things she hasn't done and you also promise me that you wouldn't let anyone  knew about it..". He joined his hands to his father and uncle," You both promise me that no one should be aware of this truth no even Maa, Papa you are gonna behave with her like always... don't be belittled with her.. She is not at her lost, it is just that she has lost her son..". Manish said completed his sentence," And she is in verge of losing another one... Right".

Kartik lowered his head and tried to convince both. After long persuasion to Akhilesh and Manish, he convinced them not to let this truth out, he'll handle it in his own way. Manish wasn't ready at all for it but then he finally agreed. The trio took their head to Goenka Villa. Kartik was already tired and with injections he immediately slept. Manish caressed his son's head thinking how much life has given him pain. First his mother's death that has shaken him to the core, then his marriage to Swarna it was almost a blow to him and when reality hit,  it shook him more. There were lot of incidents in his son's life that has shook him a lot but every time he had Naira but this time he is all alone. He even didn't allowed his family to console him, just closed the doors of heart and bearing himself all this pain all alone.

Next day, Kartik went to Singhania's house to discuss about the venue, ofcourse Goenka family was already present there, it was he was bit late. When he saw a girl was about to slip he immediately run ahead and caught her only to see his Naira fallen in his arms. They were really close, their breaths were mingling and no one to break the eye the contact they had. Kartik was slowly slowly drowning in her eyes, Naira could send his advances he was somewhere drowning in their closesness but the worst was Naira knew and still was liking it all. It seems she has given him the access of what his eyes were looking for, he was about to claim her lips in no time when their eye lock were being broken by Swarna. She called Kartik inside, half hearted Kartik went inside leaving her there to think about the moment they shared a minute ago.

Naira was very perplexed, The person who had hurted her so much why she still want to enclosed herself in those pair of arms. Why she always have find warmth in those pair of arms and still wanted to be there. Her chain of thoughts were also being broken when she was called inside.

Apart from Kartik and Naira everyone has noticed a changed behavior, they were not rude- rude type to each other but they were neither talking not cutting down statement of each other. Something has happened they can sense but what other can't sensed Manish has sensed that today Kartik and Naira were talking through their eyes.

He looked above and wondering," Oh God...what are you playing ... why you always need to take test of the soulmates.. My two children really really love each other... but still they are apart...Please run your magic stick and get the things sorted out.".