Kartik rescued, does he ?

Kartik ignored what he said and tried freed himself, but couldn't. Aditya gave aa smirking look to him and went away.

With great difficulty, Kartik slide himself to the location where he had hid the phone, however the phone was switched off. He thought," Oh god.. I wish someone could have heard Aditya's confession.. Atleast could help police to take care of it.".

He sat there, helpless in thoughts how things have changed, Aditya's men were sitting there, turning on the radio they played a song...

Rajj ke rulaaya

Rajj ke hansaya

Maine dil kho ke ishq kamaya

A long tear escape his eyes, listening to the lyrics...

Maanga jo usne ek sitara

Humne zameen pe chaand bulaya

Jo aankhon se.. haaye

Wo jo aankhon se ik pal na ojhal huve

Laapata ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Suddenly, song stopped, due to some error in the radio, but Kartik continued drowning in the lyrics.

Sochta hoon...

Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom thay

Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom the

Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

He recalled all the beautiful memories he has

Sochta hoon ke wo kitne masoom thay

Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Woh jo kahte the bichdenge na hum kabhi

Alvida ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Sochta hoon...

He remembered the day she confessed his love and the day when he said that he hate her..

Both situations were so contridictory.

Ek main ek woh, aur shaamein kayi

Chaand roshan thay tab aasmaan mein kayi

Ek main ek woh, aur shaamein kayi

Chaand roshan the tab aasmaan mein kayi

Yaariyon ka wo dariya utar bhi gaya

Aur haathon mein bas ret hi reh gayi

The day he was married to his lady, it was the best day of his life...

Koi puche ke.. haaye

Koi puche ke humse khata kya hui

Kyun khafa ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Aate jaate thhe jo saans ban ke kabhi

Woh hawa ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Woh hawa ho gaye.. haaye...

Oh ho ho...

Oh ho ho...

How he has been living his life in these two years, only he knew and no one else could even imagine it. His voice was poundering the love, the pain he has been through

Woh hawa ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Alvida ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Lapata ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Jeene marne ki hum the wajah aur hum hi

Bewajah ho gaye dekhte dekhte...

Sochta hoon...

Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom thhe

Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Kya se kya ho gaye.. oh ho ho...

Lest he had idea, Goenka Family and Singhania family, all of them heard everything about it. Swarna was all in shock and not only Swarna everyone..Naira and Kirti to the core.

Manish said finally breaking the long pause,"It was all done by Aditya, all these years my son, Naira and we all were suffering just because of him...". Kirti came forward and hugged her father," Papa.. I am sorry it's all because of me.. Aditya... never thought he could stoop.. Kartik.. I have said so many bad words to my brother for acting like this to Naira, never though he also is suffering the same..never been a good sister or sister in law...". She came and hold her ears infront of Naira asking for forgiveness, Naira quickly hugged her and cried her heart out.

After a bit crying session, Naitik asked inspector, were they able to detect the location, he answered in affirmation. They made a plan to execute.

Aditya send another clip where they need to dump the money, every thing was according to plan.. They followed the kidnapper to rescue Kartik. But Aditya had other plans. He planned to flew from there then and leaving Kartik to get beaten mercilessly and eventually get died.

But this time his plan failed, before he could execute his plan of killing Kartik, police came and arrested them. Manish rushed towards Kartik to see him lying in pool of blood. His heart aches and he rushes to take him to hospital. All family members reached at hospital.

Swarana was going towards OT where Kartik's operation was going when Manish held her hand and said," No Swarna.. That's not your son lying there.. When I saw Kartik in that state you know what he was saying still in unconscious state.. that Naira don't leave me.. Naira I love you... Mrs.Swarna Goenka the man inside this OT is not your son neither mine, neither he is Kartik Goenka laying inside.. Inside is Kartik just Kartik or should I say". He continued turning to Naira, "Naira's Kartik is laying there..No one but Naira has right on him right now and no one else of us.

A lone tear escape from Naira's eyes, because she knew he was right, it's her Kartik and no one else's fighting for life and death.