Finally became KAIRA

It has been a week that Kartik and Naira has started their life with a normal yet in small pace. Kartik told Naira about why he is angry with Swarna and why he can't let thing loose so easily. The sour relations between Singhania and Goenka's were gradually becoming sweet again. Everyone has forgiven Swarna, even Naira too and Kartik too has said that he understood her condition but still asked few days to return home with Naira. It's not at all easily for them to be part be part of family all of a sudden after so much ups and down.

Another week has been went and Kartik and Naira mend the relations with their family, still they decided to be in the flat for few days more before they feel themselves comfortable to move ahead and join their family.

Coming to their life as couple, initially it was bit awkward for them to see each other in mornings, still there was a bit hesitant in their life. They do shared few hugs and kiss on forhead and cheek but submitting to each other was still a barrier which Kartik knew he need to take the initiate and remove this last thing between them. He need to built that again in their relation.

It was one fine evening Kartik was watching match and Naira was sitting beside him reading a book and occasionally glancing over her husband who is submerged in watching match, who didn't even realize that his wife's leg are on his lap and she has just wore a full length dress so he can take an advantage.

It's not that Kartik thought to take initiate of binding their relation, but somewhere Naira too thought to give him hints and assurance that she too wanted it.

She felt left out, that even giving hints to her husband he wasn't noticing at all. She tried another way and spread her hair from one direction to another such hat he touched Kartik's face, but he didn't noticed and said," Naira please.. Bind your hair, they are coming infront of my match.."

Naira in her mind," Now match is very important for him, here his biwi is giving him hints and he is busy seeing people who are making sixes and fours.." She thought for a while and then slowly rubbed his other hand with other leg which was on his lap.. But seems Kartik didn't paid any heed to it. He said continuing himself engrossing in match," Naira, What is is your problem...".

Naira thought to take advantage of it and said," Kartik, I am feeling bit itchy near my ankle, could you rub it please.."

Kartik slowly brought his hands near her ankle which were on his lap and slowly caressed it, his soft touch was sending shivers to Naira, initially she was taken a back thinking might be Kartik is playing and he knew what she is doing but seeing his expression he ramped down her mood. He asked her again," It is okay..." Her mood of going off ," No it is not good...!! But you don't worry you continue your match..".

Kartik was taken a back, Naira made an attempt to move but was pulled by Kartik and now she was resting on his lap, her head collided with his hard chest, she could hear his heart beats which were increasing hers too. Kartik slowly clutched her waists, his scent nearness were sending goosebumps to her body, but what shocked her more was when Kartik nuzzled his face in her neck and whispered sensuously in her ear," Someone stupid can't understand the hint's of is wife... If my Wifey is busy giving me hints how can I let it go.... ". She thought she was right, he knew it all along, he make her face himself putting his thumb under her chin and pushing it towards him such that his lips were very close to hers. He continued," What Biwi... how can you think your Kartik will not understand this...". He smirked at her making her blush more.. He slowly picked her up in arms making his way to bedroom.

She made a shocking face, he said now lovingly," One has such a beautiful wife than how can I would take this match more important than her. I love you Naira.."

Naira encircled her arms arms around her neck and responded," I love you too Kartik.."

He placed her softly on bed and started reducing distance between them, their lips were just inches away from her, his hot breath were making her lips tremble increasing the proximity between them. He wanted to claim those trembling lips which were waiting for him all long. But first he need to seek her permission to it, He slowly raised his head seeking for her confirmation, she blushed a little and tighten her grip around his neck bringing him closer.

Taking this as confirmation, he slowly and softly placed his lips on hers, it was not kiss of lust rather was full of love. He was slow such that giving her all ample of time to respond. Soon she responded to his kiss, the cells in his body ran in another electric speed , he deepened the kiss, clutching her petite waist where her nails were scraping his scalpe. Leaving her lips which were bit sour due to long kiss session, this could be the longest kiss they had ever shared, he turned his head to kiss her neck, she bend down giving him full access.A moan escaped from her mouth, making Kartik to go crazy and love her woman in every possible way which was then done when Naira whispered in his ear," Kartik.. Please make me yours..".

That's it, he kissed her again, deepening it more than before, his legs were slowly caressing her, where her hands were caressing his back, soon he left her when they were out of breath. In no time a piece of fabric called clothes were laying in floor and whole room were filled with moaning voice, where only Kartik's name being moaned and screamed.

He covered themselves with blanket and made his lady love his love for forever. It wasn't like love making rather it was like they were making love. With lots of love making session both of them slept hugging, cuddling each other.

Finally love had conquered everything, though this time it went a bit different way like breaking Kartik's bones, well when things get worsen then only one thing is left and that now they will go good and that's what had happened in the love story of Kartik and Naira.

*** Hey guys this is my last part.. I am really thankful to everyone for being supportive. *******