Is Divorce Cancelled ?

Aditya" So Kartik, since you are so intelligent tell me how much deal you wanna strike with me for your survival

Kartik gave an angry look and said," If I had a chance, I wouldn't even give you a penny.

Aditya smirking as if he is winning the trophy," Yes you won't but Goenka's will

Saying he made a call and said to the person on phone," Just gave them a trailer, let's see there next step on it, it will be cleared whether they love their son or it's just a use and throw material for them just like their daughter in law.

Kartik wasn't liking the way he was saying about Naira, he shouted to him," Hy.. watch out Aditya she is my wife...".

Aditya retorted back," Look who is talking who himself is going to give her divorce it talking about to respect her.."

First time, indeed for first time Aditya shut Kartik because whatever sentence he said, it was correct. He has no right to say about Naira's as his wife. Bu still that does not mean he will give any right to Aditya to accuse his Naira.

There on Goenka villa, Manish and Akhilesh were tensed for Kartik's belongings when they saw Naitik and Naira entering the house. Swarna was about to oppose of entering when Kartik's Dadi hold her hand and asked Naitik of their coming. Naitik joint his hands and said thanking them for caring about Naira still though her relation with family is getting over.

Kartik's Dadi: I am sorry I didn't get..

Naitik: Due to injury, Naira couldn't able to dance, but now because of Kartik she had a surgery and now she can dance. I an not going to say anything, I don't know whether I have that much of rights on this family, but whatever left over rights are there I would like Naira to take all of your blessings. It's all because of you and Kartik that she could now stand on her feet.

Everyone were shocked learning except Akhilesh and Manish. Except Swarna everyone gave her all blessings. Manish hugged her said," May you take all achievements of your life beta...

Swarna was all fumed, she couldn't stand when she saw Naira's and Kartik's lawyers making their way to house. She exclaimed," Sharma Ji"

Kartik's Advocate: That's good you are here too Mrs. Goenka.

Naira: What happened Sharma ji ?

Naira's Advocate: C'mon Mrs. Kartik , you are behaving like nothing happened...

Everyone were looking all confused, when Kartik's advocate gave them a dose of reality," Today you and Mr. Kartik need to show court for your divorce hearing...

Naira, "OOooh I am so soryy.. I forgot..

Naira's Advocate: What forget.. C'mon who can forget their Divorce hearing...

Both the advocates were pissed from Naira, Manish didn't like the way they were talking to her, he retorted," Please... maintain some sanity.. Talk properly... don't forget who is she.."

Kartik's Advocate: Yes we know she is Mrs.Kartik Goenka.. And one more last time Mrs. Goenka please ask your husband to show up on time today 4 pm before court closes else, forget your divorce.

A slight smile appears on Naira's face, hearing if Kartik didn't show up their divorce might get cancelled or postponed. Her slight smile didn't went un noticed by Manish and Naitik who gave each other an eye to eye smile hoping for some progress. Saying Advocate left, Kartik's Dadi exclaimed," Manish where is Kittu..??"

Her question brought back all things to Manish, how would he tell his mother he himself don't know where is he actually, when they heard another knock on their door of courier. There was a pen drive on it.

Manish played and listening to the Audio clip, everyone went to big shock and Naira she was all broke down. She sat down to chair nearby. She couldn't take this any more now. She didn't uttered any word but her pain came from her eyes, slowly water fills her eyes claiming to pour out in any second.

**********************************************

Sorry for short update guys... but this is all I could write in short span. Hardly getting anytime.

I can't promise a big update, but will try to reach give a proper conclusion to the story, that does not mean it is ending. It will be ending soon though.