When pain is too unbearable

Naira was thinking about, the changes she is seeing in him. He has become quiet unpredictable, she could sense that he is lying but why and what she can't figure that out. Her thoughts were broken by Kirti, who was asking something to her constantly. Naira shrugged her shoulders and resumed to her work. Kartik went upto Kirti, actually he wanted to say 'BYE' to Naira, but he can't so he grabbed the opportunity and went upto  Kirti statug," Kirti, I take a leave. Lot of things need to be done. Bye". Kirti nodded her head, she knew why her brother came and said," Yeah, And Kartik do take care of yourself.. Don't get into fight with any other goon.. like you did..!". Naira was bit perplexed fight with goon. Kartik simply went from there, however Naira was confused. She cleared her thoughts with Kirti," Bhabhi.. fight with goons.. I didn't get..".

Kirti explained that Kartik wounded him self in fighting some goons because they were trying to mug him. Naira was hell shocked, Kartik lied to him but why ... why he lied to her or he lied to other or he lied to all of us and there is a different story all together. Her appointment with doctor wasn't giving her much goosebumps then the lie she caught of Kartik. Now she became more determined to find what is actual reason of being him hurt so much.

The wedding ceremonies were running through their pace, since all the ceremonies were in hotel or other venue it was somewhere easy for Kartik to hide his pain. If everyone would have been at home then wouldn't able to hide it out that smartly. It was one fine day of the haldi when Kartik was going to his room to bring some stuff and gifts when he heard some loud noises coming from Swarna and Manish's room. He couldn't stop himself and went towards them when he stopped his track in entering room when he heard Manish scolding Swarna ," Enough of this Swarna.. Just because of you Naira is giving Divorce to Kartik.".

That was a blow to Kartik, what does it mean and why Naira is doing this, why didn't she said this to him what's going on. Manish continued disturbing his thoughts," Just because, you emotionally blackmailed Kartik to so much that he promised you to be with you and will never have Naira... have you ever think what could been Naira through when she heard this..".

Kaartik knew that Naira have heard this in hospital that day, but was it that extreme that it compelled her to take this decision.

Manish continued," And above of that she came to you saying she is taking Divorce and she told you her reason and what you did allowed her to do..". With each passing sentence earth beneath Kartik was falling down. Swarna retorted," Yes, I want her to be out of son's life. She has already taken my one son away from me but now I won't allow her to take Kartik. After so many years I had my both sons but now only one is left atleast I'll try my all best to keep him away from her.."

Manish shouted," Bass Swarna enough.. Until when you'll keep it.. Tell me till when.."

Next sentence from Swarna just shattered Kartik into pieces. Swarna too shouted in same pitch," Till I die Manish ji.. The day I die you and your son are free to do anything you don't need to be worried about the villain of your lives which is me". Saying she stormed out the room. Kartik hid himself to be seen but was shattered into minute pieces. He is already been fighting with himself of the deed he did with Naira and now what his mother has said how he is gonna make things straight and fine.

Everyone was in the venue and enjoying haldi, Naira's eyes were searching for Kartik when she stumbled to Manish ji. Manish," Naira beta you all right.."

She simply nodded her head and asked him," Aap kese hai..."

Manish sadly," Mere bacche alag ho rahe hai.. How can I be good beta..."

Naira tried to ask him," Uncle.. Vo..". Manish interrupted in between," Papa.. I know you are ending your relation with Kartik but our relation is not ending right.. You are still my daughter..". She nodded and hugged him," Papa.. I really missed you... you have always been there for me even when Kartik was against you...". Manish too hugged her and said," Kartik was never against me.. He is against himself and right now also he is against himself.. God knows why he keep so many things to himself Naira. When you were with her he was free and love filled person now my Kartik he is lost and caged...." suddenly Manish realized that he told too much to her and shouldn't have revealed so many things of Kartik to her. He broke the hug and went from there leaving Naira all perplexed. Kartik caged but why he does not seem to her or he does not want to show...

Now her doubt are getting more severe.. What had happened to Karti, what has actually happened to him, she need to find out. She look an opportunity and went to Goenka Villa without thinking once. She was about to enter but remembering what had happened 2 years back she took her step back and waited outside. Her wait was over when she the person of her life, her heart coming but he looks tired and his eyes were all red and he wasn't walking properly, he still had pain in his arms. What had happened...!! Naira was anxious but she really can't come forward to ask about to him.

Here Kartik was in deep pain, it was extremely unbearable for him, his inner mind was juggling, why Naira why you did to him why...?? It would have been so better if they would have never returned to Goenka villa. He looked at his phone adoring the picture of the person who is still in his heart and now falling from his eyes, his Naira. He has so many questions, does she have ever trusted him a bit..? But then his heart asked a quest does he trusted her a bit. He feels like killing himself but then he really can't go upto that because it will be his Naira who'll be most upset of it. What should he what not.. Everything was just outpouring over his mind taking the ability to think anything.