Does Kartik really loves me ?

First of all, Thank you Guys...

Thank you so much for all your love and response.

I am so overwhelmed.  I have never thought of such a great response from your end. Thanks a lot.

Here is my next part:

******************************************************************************************

Both the lawyers asked them to attend the session tomorrow to which both of them rejected screaming a big NO.

Kartik handling the situation said No Sir not tomorrow.. tomorrow is my sister's wedding..and Naira's brother wedding..

Advocate Sharma: And whom they are getting married to?

Naira: To each other..

Both the lawyers as in taunting tone : Wow Mr.Kartik you are marrying your sister to your wife's house. Do you both really want Divorce or just making fun of the government and it's rules

Naira : No no.. advocate sir.. this is not the case..

Advocate Sharma: Mam please .. I am talking to my client.. you better not interfere..

Kartik interrupted and said in a warning tone : Behave Mr.Sharma..

Advocate : Excuse me .

Kartik: I said behave yourself.. you are talking to my wife okay...

Naira just looked him like he said something.. he didn't opted for long time. She was seeing her Kartik in him not Kartik Goenka.. like her Kartik is there standing. She wanted to hug him and thank him for coming back but then she stopped in her tracks. Now their paths are changed and he shouldn't be no one to her but accepting this fact is not difficult rather next to impossible and she knew it very well.

The wedding proceedings went a bit boring with least interactions of Kartik and Naira, as both of them were avoiding each other.

Mr. Sharma didn't said anything but lawyers understood the whole situation. They said to come to the session next day. They nodded their head and went to venue where haldi ceremony was going on.

Swarna get very much anxious seeing Kartik with Naira, she waited for Naira to move away from her son, she immediately took Kartik to side and said," Kartik what are you doing... with her.". Kartik didn't knew what to answer, what should he reply, the actual fact about the things happened or what in his heart what he wanted or desired the most. What answer should he be giving to his mother. Swarna shook him, he answered," Vo Maa, we went to lawyers.."

Swarna, in a happy tone: That's good so when you two are getting divorced, today itself or we have to wait for a day more.

Kartik was bit shocked, here Swarna was eagerly waiting for his divorce, but does he really wanted, there is now only one string attached to their relation, will he be able to save that. Will he really want to save it? Such like 100 of questions were running in his mind.

Calming himself he said to Swarna," Maa, I don't know about it nor I care. I want to concentrate over Mansi's wedding... that's it

Swarna: And what about you..?

Kartik," What aboout me..?? What do you mean

Swarna: Will you be alone like this for your life

Kartik: Alone.. Who said alone Maa

Swarna: Kartik.!!!

Kartik: I have my family and my beautiful memories. Maa you know very well, whatever memories I have of her I can't blame or destroy them. If this divorce is meant to be then okay but I am not getting divorced with the memories I have of her. Those are way too precious for me. I am sorry.

Stating he went from there, leaving a fumed Swarna. But none of them knew that their conversation was heard by Naira as well. Now, this side of Kartik was true she was thinking or the way he is portraying infront of her is true. Does that really mean Kartik still loves her but then her heart questioned to her, do she still love him. And to that she knew the answer but didn't accepted it.

Everybody knows that Kartik and Naira love each other and even almighty knows but two most important people who should know about it are denying this fact. Naira was pacing from one direction to another, when her dupatta flew and stuck at a lamppost kind of pillar. She tried getting it down but couldn't able to reach it. Suddenly she feels a pair of hand sliding upto her knees and pulling her to the air, she looked down to find Kartik was pulling her up.

Kartik," Get your duppatta, I can't hold you like this for long..

She just got her duppatta and he put her down, she didn't said anything but her leg trip and she fell in one and only one person's arm. He caught her before she could touch the ground and somehow her duppatta covered them. Their eyes were looking at each other, like they were conveying their heart have for them and transferring so many questions. Kartik didn't realized but he firm his grip around her waist, protecting her from falling down further and she clutched his collar more tightly as if not ready to leave him for a sec infact.

Background:

Poore badan pe tera naam chall raha hai,

Dekho na pyar par pyar likh raha...

Ye jo khushi hai vo ye dil hi janta hai

Saanso se in dhadakon tak

Palko ki jhapki tale...

Their eyes were pouring the love and making Kartik and Naira senses to go numb for some time so they could enjoy the feeling with each other of which they were being deprived from very long time. He neared his face, while she closes her eyes, giving him access. He slowly bend and touch his lips with her cheek. Blood runs through a triple speed in her body when his lips touched her issues. It was not less than electrifying. Kartik's red cells were having their own set of dance. He rubbed her nose with his, sharing a deep intense proximity with her. Their lips were just few milimeters apart.

Their hot breath were sending electric to their spine. Kartik's all sanity had been done to dustbin, he clutched her more closely to her, reducing the gap they have and slowly and steady move his face a bit lower to the place where he soothes her every pain. Her face was content, today she was feeling her Kartik. His breath was getting very close to he, he caught him tight, not letting him go anywhere, it's haldi and they too should celebrate it. She gave him all the permission access and whatever he seeks too.

  His lips has just brushed her when they were broken by call from Dadi, due to this Kartik lost his balance and he fell Naira, making their lips to brush with each other again. They had another eye lock, both were shocked, shocked happy from inside and shocked confused from outside, like what happened or how could they do this.