My pain relief is you

He ignited the engine and drove out his car. It was dark night and he don;t know where he was heading. Wherever his unconscious brain was taking he was driving his car. 

He halted his car at a back of a house, he looked above towards a window, his mind was saying, why did he came but his heart wanted to stay there. This is place that he would never wanted to leave. All what he want is just a glimpse. A glimpse to his painkiller and he knew, his mind and heart both knew about it whom he is talking about.

He looked above hoping to see her sight and to his luck he got her glimpse, she was standing there lost in her thoughts, counting stars in the sky. But she was unaware that a pair of eyes were watching her intently, with love and pain, his eyes were searching for the lost sparkle of his eyes. 

Just then he saw her talking happily with one of the favorite person of her life, her father who was caring for her and always been there for her support. He felt so low for himself, there at times he was her great support apart from her father but now the duo are left alone by him.

Knowing she already has someone who will always be there to support her, to be with her he shouldn't be waiting here much. He has already troubled her a lot, he raised the accelerator and went down from there.

Naira looked down for a second, she sensed him, but then why he could be here, he had already signed the divorce papers. After their final showdown in the park nothing is left to discussed or talked about but then why she is sensing that he was there down and wanted to talk to her. She though giving fake smile to her father, her mind was already somewhere else. She wanted to give a call to him, after yesterday's showdown, its been a day he has saw him. But then that no new they have no seen each other for almost 2 years, so that does not make much sense of missing him. Missing...she corrected herself, after all such happened she is missing him. She corrected herself, that it of no need of missing him. He didn't care and why would he care.. Who am I to him...

Leaving her thoughts behind, she closed the windows and went to get some sleep. All these has been all roller coaster for her and from tomorrow her divorce proceedings and Anmol-Mansi marriage are getting started.

Kartik tip-toed to his room slowly so that no one is aware of his incoming and moreover his wound. Thankfully he didn't get much bruises on his face, rest other he can cover.

Next morning everyone was waiting for Kartik to join breakfast. It's been quite late. Swarna, Dadi and everyone were quiet tensed, by this time Kartik usually shows up. Swarna asked servant whether Kartik returned from jogging, but servant informed that he didn't went for any jogging today. Everyone was tensed about Kartik's whereabouts, Swarna stood to look at his room, when Manish stopped her said that he himself will look for his son, just then they saw him coming down from stairs but something was different with Kartik.

He seems to be more in pain and pain was quiet visible on his face, he was not walking properly as if being wounded and his hand has a crepe bandage. Instantly everyone rush towards him...Manish hold him, cupping his face he asked,"Kartik.. Son what happened... did someone hurt you...???". Kartik knew he couldn't tell the truth to anyone but he wanted to share his pain with his father, atleast he is the only one in the house who'll listen to to him and will understand his feelings and specially will not rant about it.. But he can't let him knew like this. He needed some time to gather himself, he'll try to keep it himself, he don't want to hurt any member of his family not a single one.

He straightened himself and said he was been mugged by some goons on the highway and in that he was hurt, before giving anytime to someone react he changed the topic and said,"I am so Hungry... Maa please.. Serve breakfast.. I really had a very important meeting today." Manish already sensed something is different and something is definitely his son is hiding.

Meeting was short lived, as Kartik made such a great presentation that no one could say anything. He was going through his files, when his had hit a pen stand beside and a loud scream came out his mouth, he hold his hand tightly close to his heart, the pain was immense. He took some pills and gulp down his throat in assumption that it will also ease out the pain that going inside him and by pain he does not mean to be the one he got hurt from yesterday's fight.Thinking he called the doctor and talked him secretly.

He rested his head on the headrest thinking about the events going through, his mind was shattered into pieces, he was trying to place each and every piece together but couldn't put up that strength, he wanted to call her, listen her beautiful voice. It's not that he has not seen her ... it's been almost two years he had seen her face and now all of a sudden they met in Mumbai. But if he is complete truth to himself there hadn't been a day that he didn't recalled her. She said drinking is bad habit but did she knew why he used to drink so that when he in lost in her memories, those memories won't hurt him in subconscious state than in sane state.

After their collision in Mumbai, there hadn't been a day  he met didn't met her. He just wanted to see her. He couldn't knew himself why he wanted and what he'll say after meeting her but he wanted. That's just his heart has held it out.

*Hope you all liked it.. please let me know your reviews and please vote*