Romeo can't help

**I hope i could able to portray Kartik's character... in a positive way.*

There is saying "There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving, someone more than they love you". It seems this is what is happening with Kartik. 

Today luck was not much to his side. At one point it stated that it would fulfill his request and on the other hand it didn't.

He  got a call from Goenka Mansion, Dadi wants to visit singhanias to talk about Anmol and Mansi marriage. He was very excited that finally though through the excuse of Anmol and Mansi  but he could have the chance to see her. Atleast in this whole day he'll have some few minutes where he can admire his Naira. He need his pain reliever and just seeing her his all problems and pain went over. But like said before luck was not to complete side of Kartik, to his dismay she wasn't present there.

He looked here and there...searching for her... Naitik notices it, he went to him and said slowly,"One you are looking for is not here right now..!". He made a face like what he is saying and said,"No.. No.. I was just looking for Anmol". 

Lest Kartik knew his and Naira relation is defaming but Naitik and Manish friendship is bonded more. Manish already told about the morning scenario to Naitik. Naitik played with Kartik and said," I was also talking about Anmol only... ! By the way Kartik what happened to your hand.. All Good??". Kartik told the same story, but every time he his eyes was searching for her. He was scolding himself," Why Kartik... why are you looking for her.. She does not matter to you any more...!!". He slowly wipes the tear formed in his eyes when his mind stated about her not being mattered to him because his heart knew very well she did matter to him a lot  infact she only mattered to him.

Dadi took exit from Singhania house, much to Kartik dismay.. He had only taken a step forward when he collided with the person whom he was searching for hours, no for months or rather say for years. He hold her tight not letting her to fall, how could he let her fall, he can't. His grip was tight enough that she was too close to him, their breaths were mingling with each other, his eyes met with hers first, but she lowered down not wanting to meet his but when his eyes followed her they stop on her lips. They are still same, half open trying to say something but then giving away eyes to say it all. Earth stood still, those hot breaths were making him to forget everything that had happened so far. Infact, he didn't cared about it he just want to capture those and console her for all the tears that came to her eyes because of him. 

Indeed his shoulder was paining because of wound, his hand was paining but what was more paining was his heart, he felt numb for few seconds when she was in arms, that those few seconds lasted not long and they has came in to their conscious.

She saw his face in pain and looked to see his wounded hand, asked out of impulse," Kartik.. What happened..!!" she said in full of concern that Kartik thought twice whether he is hearing it right... but soon Naira composed herself and asked starightly ," I mean.. Mansi's brother is hurt.. Just wanted to know what happened... if he needs any help.. Family is there to support".

He got hurt again hearing those words " Mansi's brother.." that it.. Is he is now only Mansi's brother for her... the pain was increasing with each of these words piercing into his skin. He didn't said anything and went away, thinking may be he deserves this... no.. his heart screamed and said he deserves even worst of it. 

He sat on the car and drove towards Goenka House, he tried to see if she came back to see him but no.. she didn't. Soon he removed his eyelids from rear mirror to road and she came back. She was equally concerned, Kartik is wounded but she is also not in less pain. How can she be, her Kartik had a fight and why she feels that something else is there. Today his eyes were not slaying hatredness rather something else. Well hatredness was never been in his eyes, only in his words but today she saw something else as well.

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Naitik, she wanted to ask him how Kartik got injured but then why she should ask, thinking its his life she shouldn't be thinking she went inside only leaving her one piece of mind in finding how did Kartik hurt.

Kartik dropped Dadi to Goenka Villa and said," Dadi you please go.. I have a very important meeting to attend". Dadi tried to persuade but he didn't listen and from there he straightly went to doctor.

Kartik was talking injection from a doctor,"Doctor please, aap mujhe injection hi dijiye, atleast usse pain nahi hoga..!". Doctor tried to explain him," But Mr. Goenka ye kaafi painful hai aur jesa mene kaha tha you didn't even rest for a minute.."

Kartik explained him that there is a marriage function of his sister and he can't rest that's why he seeking for injections. Later he went to another doctor's clinic where he had a silent conversation with him. This time he was smiling, thanking his Krishna ji for showing him the direction.

Naira was in her room thinking about what had happened in these years when she heard Naitik waiting for a response from her side. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled to her father. Naitik knowing what his daughter is going through he pulled her into a hug and consoled her," Don't think so much princess.. Everything will be fine soon..". She didn't said anything but silence was speaking at it's loudest. To break the silence Naitik asked her,"So how was the appointment with doctor..?".

Naira explained that doctor said with an operation her leg would be fine and there is a possibility that she may dance again. Her eyes sparkle again when she said she can dance again, Naitik couldn't thank doctor and his god enough of giving a ray of hope to them about his daughter's career and passion.

Kartik was getting inside to his car, when he saw a reflection.. He was shocked to see his chachu and father were standing all shocked and concern. He tried to make a smiley face but then his pain was too visible on his face to hide it from his father ofcourse. His chachu has always been the best buddy, Akhilesh gave a warm hug to him and asked,"Are you feeling better". He simply nodded where Manish was just staring at him blankly. "Papa". Kartik called him out but he didn't uttered any word.. Kartik called him again " Papa". 

**Here is my another update.. Please vote and leave your comments**