Kiss...Oopsss

His lips has just brushed her when they were broken by call from Dadi, due to this Kartik lost his balance and he fell Naira, making their lips to brush with each other again. They had another eye lock, both were shocked, shocked happy from inside and shocked confused from outside, like what happened or how could they do this.

They got up, both wanted to clear the things but then something stopped them or were stopped by their heart which is stating, let it be, it was meant to be and to be honest they kind of liked it.

Kartik went on one side scolding himself of what he did: What Kartik how could you do this, how could you.. But then he stopped, he recalled the moment he shared a slight smile appeared on his face.

He thought ," I don't know what happened.. but the moment we have shared was really a priceless, after so long time I have felt her a bit, her breath was close, beneath my skin. We we're being so close today yet we are still so far. What should I do... should I confront Naira about her decision and ask her to re think on it or shouldn't. I don't know what should I do.

Here Naira too wanted him to make advances but then she correted herself of thinking like this. She shrugged her thoughts and composed herself, no this is not right. This shouldn't be right no Naira you can't let yourself weak. Though how much you really wanted to be in his arms you can't let yourself weak.

**Sorry for Short update**