Chapter 3

Authors note. I hope you like the story so far. I have been working hard on it. Please like comment or tell a friend. Thank you for your help so please enjoy the story.

We got to the beach in Miami Florida. I noticed that we still had on clothes for the cold and we didn't bring any beach clothes.

"Hay Raven we don't have any beach clothes with us. Do you want to go but some?"

"Sure let's go to the store on your left. They look like they have good swim wear. But I think you and me need to get a tan because your pale with freckles and I and just pale."

"Your perfect the way you are I said." I meant what I said to.

"Aww thanks honey."

Wow I get a pet name already. We walked to the store. We walked in. It was beached themed. It had surf boards on the wall. And there was sand all over the floor. We walked around. I stopped at some blue swim trunks and a water proof shirt. I looked over to Raven showing her the clothes.

"Those look nice Garfield."

I was glad she liked it but I was surprised that she called me by my real name. I just nodded and went to the changing room and tried it on i liked everything except the shorts pinched my
stuff so I got a bigger size.

When I got back out side I found Raven with a purple bikini on. I was instantly turned on. Raven turned around an looked at my face.

"Well I guess I don't have to ask your opinion. I already paid for mine. Do let's get your paid for and then we will go to the beach."

"Ok that's cool I said."

" Ok get your clothes and give them to me." I gave then to her and she picked up her clothes to. "Azarath metrion zinthos." When she finished a dresser popped out of nowhere and dropped in front of her. She put the close in then snapped it was gone.

"Ok that was cool I said."

"Yea I just didn't want us to have to carry our clothes. Now let's pay for those and go."

We paid for my clothes and left. We walked down the board walk. I looked for a piece of beach that we could have all to our selves. I looked down just a little farther and saw some beach no body had taken. I lead Raven to it in hurry. We both sat down in the beautiful place with my arm around her shoulder. The moment couldn't have been more peaceful.

BAM!!

A rock hit me in the face. I looked to the direction that the rock came from. I looked and saw Terra. She was an old team member that had a crush on me and then got kicked out of the team for being evil.

"Why are you putting your hand around that other girl she screamed."

Before I could answer Raven screamed.

"Because he is on a date with me you idiot."

"No he's my boy friend."

"No he's mine." Raven yelled.

"No he's mind." Terra yelled back.

Oh I forgot to mention that Raven has beef with Terra. Because before she left she played pranks on Raven like cutting her hair off, pouring juice on her spell books, etc.

"Can I say something?"

"NO!!"The both yelled.

Raven made water and sand float in the air and Terra made rocks float with a lot of sand. Then they started trying to kill each other with it. It took at least a few hours. When we left the beach Terra's blood stained the sand. Raven walked off the beach and I followed.

"I can't believe that ho did that. She should know that you liked me and not her. You like me right?"

"Of course I like you."

"Well good."

We walked to the board walk and teleported.

Authors notes ok that was the end of this chapter. I hoped you liked it please comment or like.