Chapter 4

.Authors notes. This chapter has inappropriate content. If you are not strong please don't read this. This chapter doesn't contribute to the story. I just added it because I got request.

Me and Raven go back home. We appear in my room. She grabs me then throws me on the bed.

"Raven what are you doing I yelled."

She grabbed my shorts and ripped them off. I was now now wearing under wear in front of her. I was so glad that I wear under my swim trunks. I was excited to be in front of the girl I love just in my under and shirt.

"Come on Beast Boy I know you want this as much as I do."

She started to take off her bikini. I watched with joy. She stripped completely. I got up as she laid on the bed now. I took off my shirt and showed her my pale abs. I think took off my under wear. I crawled on top of her.

I kissed her and locked my way down her neck to her breast. I sucked on them and then licked my way down to her core. I ask could I enter. She moaned. I took that as a yes.

I took my pride and slowly entered her body. I was greeted with a moan of pleasure. I went back and forth moaning. I released my gift. We slipped into bed together. We soon drifted off to sleep still joined together.

Authors notes I hoped you like it. Please post or like.