Chapter 14

Ravens POV

I am dying here without him. We have looked every where. I can't sleep without him. Even a baby Garfield is better than no Garfield. I want ice cream it reminds me of him. I went to the freezer. I opened and burst into tears. I found his feathers from when he was stuck in the freezer.

I turned around to see Cyborg. He look scared when he saw me crying. Did I really scare people that much when I cried. He was holding something in his hand an I could tell he was holding back something.

"Cyborg what are you hiding." I saw him get scared when I said this with my demonic voice.

"Well..." He said.

"What!" I said again. I could see I was starting to float and grow black tentacles out of my yellow sun dress.

"I have found my DNA tracker. I think we can track beast boy but, we need some DNA from him. And I don't have any." He said.

"So your telling me we need DNA and if I have some we can find him?" I asked my tentacles disappearing.

"Yes. Ya I am so happy. I found some feathers in the freezer and they are beast boy's." I said.

"Good hand them over." He said.

I gave him the feathers and he put it in something that poked like a remote with a screen. It started pointing to the north.  He pressed the alarm calling the team. And bumble bee who is filling in for beast boy. But when we find him she has to go back to young justice.

"Beast boy we are coming." I said. Flying to the SUV. When there was a knock ok the door. I opened it to find.

"Megan!" I said. Surprised looking at beast boy sister who's super name is Ms Martian.

Authors note. Yes this is a twist u knew you didn't expect this. I am happy with my self for coming up with the idea. Please comment and ask questions or suggestions. Trust me I read all of the comment and I will always reply.