Chapter 16

Raven's POV

"I am so happy your here Megan." I said.

"Me to. Now where's my little brother." She said looking around.

"Well he was kidnap twice. First by the Hive Five. As then by a mystery villain. We have been trying to find him for weeks." I said.

"Oh no." She said.

"But I have got good news." I said.

"What. Girl spill it." She said.

"Me and him are totally a couple now." I said.

"Yes!" She said.

She grabbed my hands and we jumped up and down like girly girls.

"Oh an bad news he was turned into a baby but he can still talk and change into animals." I said.

"Oh. Wait he told me you gave him a necklace that allows him to look like himself." She said.

"Yes it did he was super happy with it." I said.

"What did it cost you. I know those aren't cheap."

"It cost me my ability to have children." I said sadly. " But it's worth it for beast boy."

"Well I can heal that later. But know we have to focus ok getting my brother." She said. "But he is out of my range so that means he isn't in Jump City."

"Alright so we will rent a hotel rooms for the nights while we are traveling. And it will just be you and me." I said.

"Alright. But I will call my magically friend Zatanna to locate him on the planet." She said.

She made the call. Two minutes later. She looked back at me.

"He is General City." She said.

"Let's go." I said. We flew off.

Authors notes I hoped you like it  write suggestions. And tell me if I should right a second book.