Chapter 22

"So your saying that my mom is a super hero and my dad is a billionaire." Alex said.

"Yes." I said.

"So when do I get to meet my new mom?" Alex said.

"Well I am still working on that. I is hard to make an appointment when your a baby." I said.

"Ok." He said.

"So what do we do now?" Slade said.

"We could all go swimming in the bigger pool. Te one with the watersides." Said Alex.

"That's a great idea." I said.

So the limo drive is home. Yes the limo drive by itself. We got to the mansion. Makes carries me to the pool. In look at all the moving water. It was like the perfect playground for some one that can turn into any animal in the world.

"You don't have to go back upstairs to change you clothes. I just put a locker room in." Said Slade.

Alex carried me into the locker room. It looked nice. It had a hot tub. Warm bath and sauna and lockers to keep your stuff in plus bathrooms and benches.

Alex started undressing he had some clothes already in one of the lockers. He put on some trucks. I then saw Slade undress. I was blind. He did look like a body builder from the waist up. I didn't dare look down.

Alex undress me. He put my stuff in the locker. While he was doing this I got up off the bench and flew to the pool. I lost the wings and swam in the nude. Alex tried to stop me but his dad said it was alright because we where all boys here. He put some trucks on and we went out.

So us guys went down slides and got a ton of water dumped in our heads. It was fun. Then we got out and took a shower. Then we hit the saunas. I tried to keep a towel on before deciding it was to hot.

We all just sat in the sauna before Alex strikes up a conversation. He then looks to me and his dad for info. And I am the one who supplies it.

"What is my mother like?" Alex asked. Slade gave me a look. I knew I was going to have to tell him.

"Your mom is kind. She can beat up superman and batman with a hand tied behind her back." I said. "She like the most awesome lady I ever met. And she has been a real mother to me ever dive my mom was murdered by queen bee.

"Oh I am sorry." Alex said.

"No it's alright. Your mom has been a big help in my life I hope she is a big help in yours to." I said.

I watched as Slade poured water on the coals. More hot steam rose up from it. I then decided I had enough so I pointed to the showers. Everyone got up and took on last shower before putting robes on.

We headed into the giant living room. Alex put a diaper I me while Slade and Alex just wore robes. We turned on the tv and watched the Harry potter movies.

I fell asleep on Alex's lap.

Raven's POV

After a short flight we landed in the Flash's backyard. We made the ship invisible. We soon saw flashes of red and yellow come towards us. We saw that the colors were trying to open the batwing. I opened it. They spring in and pulled us out. I was already wrapped in a bone crushing hug from Wally.

"Hi Raven I am so happy to see you." He said.

"I would say the same but I can't see you. Can you please stop vibrating? I said.

"Oh sorry I am just really excited." He said.

I saw that he looked older. Along with Impulse who was hugging Megan. I looked and saw Artemis. She ran over and threw Wally off me. I saw that she had a wedding ring on. I knew there was only on person that she could marry. I looked at Wally's hand and saw I was right.

"Hi Raven." She said. Hugging me. What are you doing here?"

"We are just came to say hi." I said.

"Ok cool we missed you guys." Artemis said.

"We missed you to." I said once again looking at her ring. I wish Garfield would give me a ring like that.( hint hint people of what's going to happen in the next book)

We headed inside as the Flashes put out a buffet line of food for us to eat. I new I was going to be ten pounds heavier when I left here.

Authors notes. I hoped you liked this chapters. The chapters are going to be coming to you slower now because I am now in school.