Chapter 7

Authors notes. I am glad that all of you like this story. Please keep voting and commenting. I will write more chapter soon.

Beast boys POV

Jinx was attacking me and Raven. I turned into and elephant and moved Raven behind me. I wanted to protect her from jinx the best way I could. I then charged at her. She jumped out of the way.

"Is that the best you got beast boy?"

She blasted me while saying "youth ethos playtamo". I felt sick but then hit her with. My trunk and knocked her out. Then I turned back to my human form and left her in a bush. It was to much work taking her to jail. I then fell on my knees and started barfing. What ever Jinx did messed me up. Raven ran over to me and started patting my back as I threw up. I then struggled to get back up even with Ravens help. She then opened a portal and we walked through.

We appeared in my room and I layer down on the bed. I said" I was hot." So Raven took all my clothes off except for my boxers and turned the air condition on. I know what you must be thinking did we get it on. No we didn't I was to sick to even think about that. I just fell asleep. And had a dreamless rest.

When I woke up I noticed that the world didn't look right. Everything looked bigger than it was supposed to. I felt better though. I decided to see what was going on I leaned up. I saw my face in the marrow next to me and I screamed.

"RAVEN!"

Raven rushed in to see what was wrong. Then here mouth dropped and she ran over and picked me up. I noticed that she looked like a giant. Then I notice she could pick me up. I noticed I was naked and my voice was super high. I then looked in the mirror and realized I was a baby.

"Raven what happened to me I used to be buff now I have baby fat every where. And don't even get me started about my small thing."

"It must have been that magic that Jinx pulled on you last night. I didn't even know that you could even do this. I will get started looking for cure for this as soon as I make sure your taken care of. But first we gave to tell the team about this."

"Why do we have to tell them about this?"

"We have to tell them because they are our team mates. And honestly how are we going to hide a talking baby from them."

"Ok. I see your point but promise me they won't laugh. And that I will never be naked in front of them."

"I promise now I am going to wrap a blanket around you. And then I am going out to talk to the team then I will come back and get you."

"Ok." I said happy to have a girl friend like her. I know she will be the best mother when we have children.

She grabbed a blue blanket and wrapped around my body. Then she sat me down on the bed and left the room. Within five minutes she came back. Where she found me sucking my thumb.

"Aww. Your so cute." She said making me blush.

Then she picked me up and carried me out of my room. We entered the living room where my team mates wondered what was Raven carrying. We we got to the small mission table she put me down on the table for all to see. Robin was the first to speak.

"You and Beast Boy had a baby already? That was quicker than I thought. "

"NO WE DIDNT HAVE A BABY." I yelled drawing everyone's attention off of Raven and back to me.

"Is that the Beast Boy?" Star fire asked Raven.

"Yes it is me!"

"Beast boy what happened to you?" Asked Robin.

"Yesterday  when me and Raven left the restaurant we were attacked by Jinx. She cast a spell on me that made me like this."

"We either have to find her or Raven finds the conterspell in one of her books."

"Well what are we going to do while beast boy is like this? Cyborg asked putting his are around bumble bee.

"We will take care of him. But diaper changes and baths and anything that requires beast boy being naked is my job. He asked me to do this so he can keep some dignity."

"Ok sorry for interrupting but I am hungry and this blanket needs to be washed."

"Really Beast boy." Raven glared at me.

" I couldn't help it" I said starting to cry.

Raven picked me up. "I am sorry beast boy it's alright."

I stopped crying and put my head on her shoulder. I was tired, hungry and wet.

"Ok we need to go to the shopping for things that beast boy needs."

"Ok we will all go. Boys are shopping for toys and cribs and stuff and girls do clothes." Said robin.

With that the meeting was over.

Teen titans let's go shopping.

Authors note I know you guys were not expecting that. Please comment about how was it and what your thoughts were. And like if you liked this chapter.