Chapter 20

Beast boy's POV

Alex put me on the table and hugged his father. I was happy that I could help Alex. But I wasn't expecting to give him back his voice. I watched as tears fell down their faces.

"I am so happy I can hear your voice again." Slade said through tears.

"Am so happy that I can talk to you. There has been so many things that I have been wanting to say. Like I love you. I found a girl I like at school and she likes me to. Her name is Jennifer." Alex said.

"Alright son. But we need to test your canary call." Slade said. He picked up a sheet of glass. Wait where did he get that from.

Alex screamed at the glass. It sounded just like black canary was screaming into my ear. The glass shattered instantly in Slade's hands. I watched as the pieces fell to the floor. I was happy that he got back his super power and his voice back. I can't imagine what it must have felt like not being able to communicate. I flapped my arms up and down because they seemed to have forgotten I was there.

They both turned to me. Slade picked me up and hugged me which caught me off guard. I felt weird to have someone that had tried to kill you so many times hug you like you where family.

"Thank you for helping my son." He said.

"What he can understand you?" Alex said surprised.

"Cut the act. I know he told you he can talk. I heard you talking and swimming the other day." Slade said.

"Alright." Alex said giving up.

"Now to celebrate I am taking you guys to get any kind of ice cream you want and then we can go video game shopping." Slade said happily.

"That's awesome dad!" Alex said.

"But take a shower and wash your hair this time." Slade said pointing to both of us.

We quickly took a shower and washed our hair. Then we piled into the limo and drove off.

Raven's POV

"Wake up Megan we have to go." I said.

I pushed her. She laid there still asleep. I see where beast boy gets his sleep habits from. I pushed her off the bed. But before she hit the floor she woke up and floated an inch above the floor. She picked herself up and glared at me.

"What was that for?" She said a little angry.

"We have to get ready to go its a long flight to General City." I said.

"Fine." She said as she morphed into her day clothes.

I magically put my clothes on. I was wearing a golden dress a with a gold head band. It was a little to bright for my taste but I am not going to change now Megan already seems to like what I am wearing. I make up the beds and then we leave our shared room. I head down stairs where Zatanna is waiting for us.

"Ok guys come with me and be quiet." She said.

We followed her to a book shelf. She pulled a book out and the book case slides open. We follow her down hrs cave like hallway. We enter a cave.

"Wait are we in the bat cave?" I asked.

"Yes and we are stealing the bat wing." Said Zatanna.

Authors note. Only one or two more chapters before I finish this story. Maybe three. Tell me do you want me to write a second book. If you do I will try my best to make it better than this one. But if you don't I am fine with not writing another one. It's your choice. And if you don't want your vote go be public just message me.