Chapter 11

Thanks to all that helped me. Especially these chosen few.

RandomRory24

HellandEarth

CleoRyan4444

Authors notes. I am sorry it took so long. I have just been a little sad lately. My best friends know the reason. But I am better now. I like to thank everyone that help on the making of this story. And my best friend RandomRory24 who told me to get my butt on it and start writing the chapter.

Beast Boy POV

I guess I took a nap. Because I am now at a roller skating rink with the Hive Five. I look to see that I am strapped into a go cart and there was a sled attached to it. The hive five was on a cart. I was freaking out.

"Ready everyone?" Gizmo said.

"Yes." everyone said except me.

Gizmo pressed the button and the cart rocketed forward. I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Wait who is controlling this thing?" Jinx asked.

"Beast boy is." Said Gizmo.

"Idiot babies can't drive and even if he could he wouldn't be strong enough to turn the dam steering wheel." She yelled.

We are you going to crash I thought. I tried to jump out. But they strapped me inside of a car seat that I couldn't get open. Oh no we are heading to a wall.

I braced for impact. I like I was being flatted when the cart hit the wall. I pass out and so does the Hive Five.

I wake up five hours later. I look around. Of course I am in a hospital. The place I hate the most. And I try to move to find that I have a few broken bones. I was thankful for my powers because they allowed me to heal my self.

I then heard a throat clear it self. I look forward and there is Slade standing in front of me. Why does everything always happen to me?

Authors notes I hoped you liked this chapter please comment and like. Thanks for supporting this story.