Chapter 21

Raven POV

I knew Zatanna was brave but not this brave to steal from batman. But we all followed her lead. We got in the batwing and flew out of the cave through a waterfall.

So this is the how he hide the cave. We flew off to general city where we would stop at the flash's house to see him, kid flash,artemis and impulse.

Beast boy's POV

We walked into the ice cream shop. I saw that this was clearly for rich people. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Bruce Wayne aka batman in here.

Alex carried me in. He walked over to the ice cream bar. I looked at ice cream flavors I didn't even know existed. Like salmon, moon-rock, blt and grilled cheese sandwich just to name a few.

I looked at all of them and my mouth watered. I wanted mint ice-cream because it was green like me when I wasn't wearing my necklace. And I also got marshmallow. The lady mixed them together. The I got a vanilla shake to wash it all down.

Alex got a hot fudge Sunday and a chocolate milkshake. The. He took me to sit down and eat as his dad ordered and paid for the food.

I knew I couldn't eat all of this at once as a normal baby so I called upon my powers. I made me have the matabrolism of a hummingbird.

So I was able to drink all of the milkshake. Then I waited a few minutes and them I wet myself and started to eat my ice cream. I finished both before Alex and Slade even got half way in theirs.

Alex started looking at me. I wondered why. I then was moved over to his right led and I saw why he was looking at me. I saw that I made a giant wet spot on his pants.

"Dad I have to go change Garfield I will be right back." He said.

He picked me up an headed to the bathroom. I liked around we were alone so I could talk. I looked at Alex and he looked a little upset. Not that he was made but a little bit annoyed.

"Dude if you had to go you could have just told me." He said.

"Well I am sorry for wetting your pants for you. I sped up my matabrolism so I could eat that much ice cream so that must have made me go to the bathroom more than usual." I said.

"Alright then and I can't stay mad at you. One because you are a baby and two you gave me my voice back." He said.

He went into the big stall. He put me on a changing table. Be took off a backpack that I didn't notice he had. He took out some diapers and changed me.

He strapped me in as he took a waz. He then tried to clean up the wet spot. I didn't go away out of his light jeans. But he managed to get the smell out. He unstrapped me and left the bathroom.

He walked back to his dad who gave him a look. Then he decided he would say something.

"Alex you know you could have went to the bathroom to while you where in there." He said.

"I did." Alex said confused.

"I can see that and everyone else can to." Slade said before busting out laughing.

Alex got red in the face. I saw that he was embarrassed as all eyes turned on him. He then picked me up and started walking back to the limo.

"Aw don't leave Alex I was just kidding." Slade said still laughing.

We entered the limo. Alex started crying a little. I was surprised I didn't know what to do. Usually the baby would cry which was me and someone else would fix it aka Alex.

I decided to just be there for him. I turned into a husky puppy and sat in his lap. I licked his face. It tasted salty from his tears. I kept bothering him until he finally started smiling saying cut it out.

"Alex I can tell you not usually upfront with your feelings." I said turning back to a baby.

"Well yeah I don't speak about my feelings because well you know I couldn't until today. And there are something's you just can't express in writing." He said.

"On that's true." I said.

"Why don't you think I don't have a girlfriend. Just kidding a lot of girls go for the strong and silent type." He said.

When he said girl friend that made me think about Raven and how she must be feeling. I wonder how she holding up. I know she probs dying right now because I am such a big part of her life. Nah.

"Ok. Your dad's coming so remember you can speak now and you need to express your feelings to your dad." I said.

Slade got in the limo. He was holding two bags. I guess that he got some ice cream to go. I decided I would speak until Alex gets his voice.

"Slade that wasn't cool you embarrassed him in front of all the rich people in there. I accidentally leaked on him. I think you should apologize." I said.

Slade stop smiling and looked at me and Alex. He watched us before he spoke. I could tell he was choosing his words very carefully.

"Alex did I really make you feel that way?" He asked.

"Yes. You made everyone stare and laugh at me. While others took pictures. I went from the boy who can't talk to the boy who wets his pants." Alex said.

"I am sorry. I will bye you anything you want." Slade said.

"It's really not about the money. I want to meet my mother you said she was alive. So why can't I see her?" Alex said.

"Because she doesn't even know we are alive. And am she is with someone else." Slade said.

"Well I think I deserve to be able to see my mother and now talk to her." Alex said upset.

"Alright. Beast boy is setting up a meeting with her as we speak." Slade said.

"You know who my mother is?" Alex said looking at me.

"Yes. Your mother is Black Canary." I said.

Authors notes three more chapters left. I hope you enjoy them.