|1|

A twins is your partner in crime, a twin will kill for you, die for you. A twin will always be half of a whole no amount of distance can change that. - Charles E. Morgan 

++++++++

It's been two years since I've moved from Busan to the heart of Seoul to attend my top choice college Seoul University. I was now a third year and life couldn't have been better I had a good paying job at a shop by the University. I'd saved enough money to have my own apartment though I did have a roommate living with me but its okay she's hardly there. When I first left Busan my parents begged me not to leave since my brother left too but he had a bright future ahead of him.  As for me I applied to Seoul University and got in with easy, it took a while for me to convince them, but they caved in. 

They still had Jihyun who wanted to stay close to home. 

Rising up to the cry's of my alarm clock I got up made my way to the bathroom ran a hand threw my messy hair, brush it into a ponytail and changed out of my pajamas. The clock read 8:30 stuffing everything in my bag I took my helmet and left out the door. Class was going to start soon, racing down the stairs I stumble across my roommate Seoyun stumbling her way up the stairs makeup smeared and heels in her hands. 

"Morning Seoyun how was the party?" I ask. The hungover girl lifts her hand putting it on my shoulder, "Don't ever let me party ever again." I crack a grin put my hand on her shoulder, shook her lightly "You said that yesterday and the weekend before that." Seoyun excuses herself, heading up to the apartment this was how most of our weeks started. "Pain killers are in the bottom drawer in the bathroom. And don't forget you got class at 3 don't be late." I yell before the door was slam shut.

Tossing my leg over the seat of the scooter & I place the key in the ignition, rode out the apartment parking lot and down the street. Everywhere I saw they were stands and little shops of food, clothes, books.

The light turned red and I came a halt on the shops you could see news about Bangtan Sonyeondan and how they've hit top charts with their new hit signal 'Fake Love'. The screens shifted to clips of each of the members in the video but one member stood out the most for me he was wearing a animal print shirt as water irrupted on each side of him. I snicker at the member. "He's face looks stupid." I say to myself, driving into the university's parking lot. 

"Hey Jinee!" shouts a voice taking off my helmet I look around to identify the voice that called me. "Oh Junyoung oppa." he jogged his way towards my direction, and gives me a hug.

"What are you doing here I thought you went aboard to study in the States." I ask pulling my backpack strap up. "Here let me take that for you." Junyoung took my bag as we walk up to my building which was the not far. "I graduated early so I came back for an internship here at the University."

"That's great!"

"The only catch is that I'm not getting paid until the next three months." He explains shrugging his shoulders.

"Sucks."

"Yeah but enough about me. How have you been? I heard you moved out of the dorms."

I blush at him worrying about me. "Yeah I got an apartment not far from here."

"You live by yourself?"

"I use to but I got a roommate but she's hardly ever home." I mumble the last part. "Well here's my stop. I'll take this well see ya." I say running up the step waving at him before I went inside.

Junyoung has been aboard since the mid of my second year. I grew a custom to him being around me, heck I had a crush on him back then but it came to an end when he went aboard.

Class went by quick soon it struck lunch time buying some honey bread and apple juice from across the street. I took a bite out of the honey bread and wait for the walk light to change. On cue the sign changes to the stick man I walk down the crosswalk. Taking out my phone and text Seoyun.

Me: What do you want for dinner?

Seoyun🍍: Ramen

Me: Again? Fine I'll pick it up after work.

Seoyun🍍: thx

I roll my eyes ramen was the easiest to make at a cheap price. Junyoung was at the entrance and waves once he saw me. Smiling back I pick up my step, before I could make it to the side walk I was pulled into a black van.

"Jinee!"

The doors slam shut and a bag was placed over my head. It could've been minutes but it felt like we've been driving for hours. The van stops and I was pulled out of it and sat in a chair. Pulling the bag off my head I was blinded by the light.

Once my eyesight became adjusted I saw that we were by the cheonggyecheon river.

At the bottom of the canal stood a man with a blue and black stripes shirt with a black mask and hat. Silver earring swung from his earlobes. He picks a pebble and tosses it. It skips across the river then sinks to the bottom.

"Hey sis." Greets the man waving to come down.

You have got to be kidding me. I head down the steps and walk towards him. Excited he opens his arms waiting for a hug but what he got was something worse.

I punch his square in the chest catching him off guard. "Who in the name of Jesus Christ do you think you are?!" I yell at the man who was gasping for oxygen.

"First I'm Park Jimin. Second I'm your twin." He said removing the mask.

I hit his shoulder. "Ow! Will you stop that I'm going to tell mom."

"Tell her what that you kidnap your own sister."

"Uh yes..."

Crossing my arms I look a Jimin who had a big smile on his face. "Okay bring it in." I say opening my arm for him. He embraces me tight, it's been two years since I've seen Jimin in person and not through text message or billboards signs.

"Let's go have kimchi fried rice I'm starving and we can catch up. Last one up the hill is a rotten egg." Shouts Jimin taking a lead start.

I swear he can be such a child at time, how can he possible be the older twin.

I mutter to myself running after him.