|32|

The smell of sanitation filled my nostrils as me & everyone else waited to hear any news about Hoseok's condition.

Jimin held my hand I hadn't notice but I was still shook up. Just the memory of seeing J-Hope lying on the ground maybe want to cry. "This is all my fault." I cry out wiping away the snot from my nose.

Jimin tightens his grip lightly squatting down in front of me he wipes tears with the back of his hand. "No this not your fault okay? You are not to blame this was all Elizabeth." He said in a tone of disgust when he said Elizabeth's name. "Jinee I'm sorry I didn't believe you about her. You tired to warn me so many times and being to hard headed got us into this situation."

Resting a hand on his shoulder I shook my head, "You didn't know any better it's alright. And I'm sorry about what I said at the dinner, I was just angry but you were right I can't hold a grudge forever. I have to learn to forgive." I say.

"You're too kind Jinee, I'm glad to have you has my twin." said Jimin hugging me.

"And I you." I say patting his back, what came next made my stomach drop, pulling away I look at my brother's concerned gaze. "Jimin I know this is a bad time to tell you this but I'm leaving to study abroad."

"Oh." he response, totally not the reaction I was expecting. "When do you leave?"

I look down to the white crack floor tiles, "In a few weeks." Jimin ran his hand through his hair then lets out a sigh.

"Is that why you broke things off with Hyung?" I nod softly not wanting to meet his gaze. Jimin sighs then smacks his lips and stands up, "Well we only have a few weeks lets make the best of them." He extends his hand signalling to do our twin handshake, smiling I take it.

+++++++

Moments later the doctor came out, "Guardian's for Jung Hoseok." the doctor calls out, Namjoon stand up taking responsibility as expected as leader. The spoke off into the distance once they finish Namjoon came back with a serious expression.

The serious expression turns into a grin, "The doctor said he's going to be fine, no fatal damage was done, he just needs to rest." Everyone lets out a sigh of relief at the new of Hoseok's recovery. Such news had to be celebrated, Jin offered to buy dinner and as we headed to the door's we were stopped by security guards.

"What's going on?" asks Taehyung.

"Please step aside I'm quite hungry." Jin say politely.

Between the guards emerges Bang PD, greeting him. Bang PD focus his attention on me, "Miss Park please follow me." He calls out, this must be serious stepping forward I follow his lead.

"Jinee..." Jimin whispers pulling me back.

Smiling I pull away from his grasp, "Don't worry I'll be fine." Turning away my smile fades as I follow the CEO into an empty office they had set up.

"Have a seat." Sitting down Bang PD sat across form me with an elderly man sitting next to him. "Jinee this is our company's lawyer Kim Soo-won." The lawyer greets me and I greet him back.

"Now that introductions are complete lets get down to why I brought you here." Bang PD says pulling out some sort of paper and places it in front of me.

It was a police report regarding Elizabeth and Jungyoung. "After what happen at the hotel we had a special team of specialist investigate the incident and your background. You three have quite a back story, a girl raised with no love, a boy raised expected to become nothing, and a girl with hopes and dreams only to have them taken away." he continues, "From the investigation our sources found that Miss. Elizabeth was the one responsible for the hateful act at the hotel, she's being charged with: attempt murder, assault with a deadly weapon and destroying privet property also for attempted human trafficking. As for Jungyoung he turned himself in confessing what he and Elizabeth had done to you in 2012."