|26|

Days of touring we finally made it to the U.S. which was great due to that I had my own room for myself.

Plopping onto the bed I look at my phone and log into my private Instagram account. I had gain a fair amount of followers, scrolling through them I accidentally followed one of the accounts.

"Shit shit shit." I hiss trying to unfollow, I ended up on their profile.

The account itself was a photography account with only a few post and few followers.

'Well maybe looking at the pictures won't cause any harm .'

The first post was of a airplane in the clouds with a beautiful sunset in the background. With the quote: "I need to go and learn to love myself."

The second post was of a cat and the location it was taken was from Malta. The third post was taken in Japan and the last one was in South Korea. The last caption read: "It's good to be back." Putting it all together I had came up with a conclusion.

Bolting into J-Hope's room, I pounce on his bed frantically shouting, "Jimin is in Korea!"

My chest ached hissing I lay down on the bed trying to catch my breath. Hoseok jumps to his feet hands me a glass of water asking if I was alright.

Nodding I drink the glass of water and cuddle in his arms.

Yoongi came into the room and rolls his eyes in disgust. "God can't you two keep it in your pants while I'm here."

"Sorry." I blush hiding my embarrassment in Hobi's chest.

"Why did you call me here I was sleep peacefully." Whines Suga plopping himself down on an armchair.

"Oh right!" I take out my phone and show them the account.

"What does it an Instagram account got to do with interrupting my nap time."

"Look at the date and the locations. It lines up to when we were in Malta and when the tour started. It has to be Jimin." I elaborate.

"How do you know?" Hoseok asks.

"I just know."

"What?" Says Suga not convinced.

"How do I explain it. It's like a feeling."

"A feeling?"

"I can't explain it." I say. "It's just a feeling but I'm sure it's him."
The two members exchange a look still skeptical about the new given information. But give in and
+++++

Later that evening I had lost a game of rock, paper, scissors and had to grab snacks for everyone.

Heading to the nearest convenience store which was a 7/11 I grab some instant noodles, going through the aisles I felt I was being watched.

Paying at the front something caught my attention, in the reflection of those big mirrors that allows you to see if anyone was shoplifting. Stood someone in all black with their good pulled up.

Acting if nothing happen I grab my purchase and leave the store. Speedwalking towards the hotel I saw the hooded figure trying to keep up. Taking a sharp turn I bolted in full speed running to the hotel.

Bursting into the hotel I press the elevator button multiple times. "Come on hurry up." I tell the machine. The doors slide open, just as the hooded figure peeks through the hotel's glass windows, the doors shut close.

Letting out a sigh of relief I go into Jin's room where everyone were at playing UNO cards Jungkook bought.

"Jimin what took you so long?" Asks RM

"Sorry there was a line." I apologize going over to the microwave to start making the noodles.

Hoseok sense something was wrong and came over to help me. "You sure you're okay?" He ask peeling the tab off the noodle cup.

"No, someone was following me." I whisper.

"What?! Did they see you come into the hotel?" He questions, I shook my head. "That's good or else we'd have to move."

"I know." I tell him, giving the guys there noodles we played a few more rounds of UNO till I decided to go to bed.

Pulling out my room key I notice the door wasn't fully closed.

Odd? I know I closed it before I left.

Stepping inside I grabbed a flower vase ready to hit anyone who jumped out.

Nothing seemed out of placed the room was just as I left it all nice and clean. Checking the closet and under the bed I found nothing out of the ordinary.

Flipping the light switch on I let out a loud scream. The entire bathroom was full of pictures of me as Jimin with the eyes scratch out. Red like blood had been smeared on the walls and the floors. Look alike Jimin dolls were beheaded and hanged, even one was hanged from the ceiling with a red rope around it's neck.

And in the center of it all were the words: "I know your secret, see you soon" written in bright red lipstick.

Running out of in fear I knock on the manager's door. He opens the door and asked what was wrong. Frantically explaining what I saw he pulls out his phone and starts calling people.

Soon the whole floor was full of cops  and the hotel's security. Pictures were taken and everything was being taken as evidence.

Answering a few of the officers questions, I still couldn't believe it.
Security was tight how did a Sasange mange to get into the hotel.

I've heard of Sasanges doing anything to catch their Idol's attention. Never did I thought that I would have to deal  with such kind of people.

With all the racket the members woke up and where in total shock. "Okay everyone go to their rooms and pack up your belongings where moving hotels." Everyone goes back into their room and pack up.

++++++

In the new hotel the company rented out the whole floors and tighten up security. Dropping my luggage I sit on the edge of the bed. Observing my new surroundings all I saw was red everywhere. The pictures with the eyes crawled out and those dolls hanging. I didn't want to sleep in the room alone

If only Jimin was here he would always hold me whenever I was scared. When we were kids he would tell me when you here thunder, that it was the angles bowling angels.

A knock on the door made me jump. Hesitantly I approach the door with caution, taking a glimpse through the keyhole. Hoseok stood outside holding a Mang plush do, in his arms.

Unlocking the door Hoseok gave me a
smile. "Um hi I...I thought that maybe you couldn't sleep so I brought you my Mang plushie it always helps me sleep-" Cutting him off I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him tightly.

Small whimpers escape my lips, pulling me closer to him he strokes my hair. "It's okay cry all you want I'm right here." Hearing him say those words the waterworks ran wild.

At the moment I didn't care if the whole hotel couldn't hear me. Hell even the entire Earth could hear me I wouldn't care.

I just didn't want to be alone.