|5|

Opening the rubbing alcohol Jimin place it under Seoyun inhaling it she flutters her eyes open. "Oh Jinee I had the strangest dream." She said pulling Jimin in a embrace. "I dreamt that Jimin was here having dinner."

I tap her shoulder and she gasp, realizing that Jimin sat bedside her. She holds Jimin closer to her chest. "Seoyun its me Jinee." I says.

"Jinee? Yeah right Jinee is right here." She points at Jimin who smiles at me. Walking over to him I dig into his shirt, Jimin grabs my hand and mumbles "What are you doing? She's going to find out."

"Who cares she saw me already." I whisper back.

"Ah! Jimin you pervert!" Jimin fake cries trying to push me off. Seoyun comes to the rescue and shoved me off him. In the process of falling I pull Jimin's shirt tearing it, revealing the fake breast pad he was wearing. They fall on the floor, Seoyun picks one up and looks at Jimin then me before screaming. "I'm sorry Jinee you probably paid good money I'll make sure this perv pays you."

How stupid can she be. "For the love of Mary and Joseph." I say aggravated, pulling hard on Jimin's hair snatching the wig off. Seoyun gasps.

"Seoyun I'm the real Jinee and this," I gesture to a shocked Jimin petting his wig. "is my twin brother Park Jimin, from Bangtan Sonyeondan." Jimin gives her a wink before kissing her hand in a gentle gesture.

Seoyun backs away and locks herself in her room, then comes out and glances between both of us before taking my hand and pulls me in the room with her. Locks the door pushes me against it lifts my sweater up and sees the bandages around my chest, she sighs in relief and plops on her bed laughing.

"This is the best thing that has ever to me. I have to post this." Taking out her phone and made her way to her fan site. "BTS Park Jimin has a secret sister." She hums to herself as she types away, snatching her phone I delete the post. "What was that for?" She pouts.

I sat next to her, give her a hard cold stare "Seoyun you can't tell anyone about this."

"Why?"

"When Jimin debuted I was happy for him it was his dream to become and Idol. However he signed a contract when he was a trainee that said that all family relationship are hidden form the public." I explain. "For our privacy."

"But everyone know that BTS have siblings especially Jimin's younger brother he showed him on a video when he went to the beach." Seoyun says.

"Yeah because they want people to know they have siblings. Also Jimin didn't mean to reveal our younger brother identity it was an accident. I sure you've heard of J-hope's sister right?"

Her eyes light up she squeals and runs to her closest taking out a bunch of clothes. "I love her clothing line, she inspired me to make my own clothes."

"Yeah there top selling quality, but before she reveled her relationship with J-Hope she struggled to get anyone to investments. Once her name was out she had investors lined up for her clothes. People started to accuse her of cashing in on her brother's fame." Seoyun looks at her clothes then puts them away. "I didn't know about that."

"Of course you didn't know about it. The company made sure to keep it as false rumors." I said.

"How do you know all this?"

"Because I've spoken to J-Hope's sister in person. Now do you recall the rumors in 2014 that our university was home for someone that knew BTS closely."

"Yeah people said it was probably one of there girlfriend, but it was never conformed."

"Because it wasn't a girlfriend that was attending there. It was me somehow the media thought they had a juicy scoop on the group. Every morning I would see articles popping up about the rumors. And people that don't even know me hating me for no reason." I explain, "If people find out who I am they'll think I just want their money. Seoyun please don't tell anyone about this for Jimin sake. "