|10|

I hurriedly ran to Jiwoo's apartment barge into whatever belongings I had there. Which weren't what you would call date able clothes. Yelling to myself I toss everything over my shoulder, Jiwoo comes asking if everything was alright, dogging the flying objects.

"What are you doing?" She asks picking up a piece of clothing off the ground. "I have a date soon and I have absolutely nothing to wear NOTHING!!!" I whine.

Jiwoo grins takes me by the hand, leads me to her room opens her closet, holds out a box she had in there. "Here try these on." I did as told and change in the bathroom. Once I was finish I step out, Jiwoo smiles with glee. "You look beautiful!" she started to take pictures, "This is are my new clothes line that I've been working on. You can use them if you want."

"Are you sure? I don't want to ruin them." I said.

"Nah its fine I've been needing someone to model them. Say you wouldn't want to be a model for my clothe line would ya? You have such good skin." she asks.

Me? A model? 

I shook my head, "Thanks for the offer Jiwoo but I have college to worry about right now. But if I have any free time I'll model." Jiwoo screams in delight gives me a hug, "Omo look at the time you're going to be late for your date." she puts some light makeup on my face and kicks me out of the apartment.

+++++++++

 Making my way to Jungyoung's apartment, looking up the clouds were a light shade of gray. "Looks like it's going to rain." I say to myself, at this point I didn't care if it snows. I was going on a date with Jungyoung. Stepping inside the apartment complex I couldn't help but start to get butterflies in my stomach. Ridding the elevator up to the fifth floor I check my appearance one more time in the reflection of the slide door, stepping out I took out the piece of paper Jungyoung gave me and look at every door number till I found it.

Knocking on the navy blue door my hands began to sweat like crazy. Jungyoung opens the door wearing his signature style which consist of blue jeans and a turtle neck sweater.

"Hi." He greets with a smile.

"Hi." I smile back. He steps aside gaining me passage to his home. Stepping in I take off my shoes and coat, noticing the pots and the ingredients on the kitchen table.

"I thought we were going out to eat?" I ask sheepishly, Junyoung shuts the door. "Yeah about that turns out the BBQ I was telling you about got shut down a year ago while I was overseas. So I thought maybe we could have dinner here. You don't mind do you?"

"No not at all." I giggle at his nervousness. "So what are you making?"

Jungyoung heads for his kitchen, the area had vegetables scattered around the counters. "It's something that reminded me of you while I was in the States."

Me? Aw he thought of me while he was gone.

"Japchae." He says proudly. I look at him astonish, Jungyoung nods "How do I remind you of Japchae?" I ask.

"Well..." Jungyoung starts picking up a mushroom "All the ingredients remind me of you. Like all the vegetables are colorful like your personality, and the meat remind me, when you get mad you go all savage and raw at the person you're mad at. Even the noodles remind me of how clear your conscious is towards others and that you don't judge them by their appearance. You mix them all together you get Japchae a sweet, savory dish that everyone loves." I stood there not knowing how to react to his admiration, it was kinda weird yet sweet.

Smiling at him a smell of burning fill the room, "Jungyoung I think something is burning." Jungyoung leaps towards the stove and turns down the heat. "The noodles got burn." Rolling my eyes I roll up my sleeves, "Come on I'll help you."