|29|

Ordered to stay in a hotel room, the company decided to hold a conference to clarify all the accusations. Fearing that I mite try to escape they kept a security guard posted outside my door.

Laying on my bed I sigh, I wasn't allowed to have any contact with the guys. Groaning from boredom I switch on the TV only to be bombarded with the news concerning about the group.

Switching it back off I buried myself in a pillow. "Ugh I can't take this anymore!" I tell myself getting out of bed I'm pacing the room Non-Stop.

Just as I was going to go straight into madness I received a notification. It was a message from an unknown number, ignoring it. It was probably just one of those automatic messages they sent. But soon after I received another message and another, finally I open the message. As I predicted before it was from an unknown number.

Not many people had my phone number. Asking further questions, the unknown number finally gave up their identity.

J-Hope? How did he manage to contact me? He told me that he persuaded one of fashion stylist to use their phone

J-Hope? How did he manage to contact me? He told me that he persuaded one of fashion stylist to use their phone. We continue texting and told me he had to tell me something urgent.

Hesitant to respond I thought about how he would react about my year abroad. Deciding to meet he sent me an address.

But first I had to find a way to get out of here. Peeking my head out the door I look down the hall and just as the elevator's doors closed. There was room service with a cart full of empty plates placed on a cart big enough to hide a person.

That gave me an idea.

Fifteen minutes later room service was at my door, with a beautiful fillet minion placing it on the table I crawled onto the trolley cart. The hotel employee looked at me like if I was some kind of freak, briefly elaborating my plan the employee gave me a thumbs up. Stepping outside the room she gave the security guard a flirty grin, the only thing I could see was the floor as the cart was pushed. Getting on the elevator she knocks on the cart signalling me to come out, "Sorry about this." I say.

"No problem its fun." reaching the lobby I asked if I could sneak through the back of the kitchen. Nodding I was lead through the smells of delicious and slipped out the back. Down the ally I pull up my hood and put on my shades blending into the crowd.

+++++

Following the address Hobi sent me I stood in front of a night club. "Excuse me miss are you Jinee?" asked the tall muscular bouncer, I nod my head he let me through against the complaints of other people waiting in line. Flashes of lights and loud blasting music echo throughout the club, covering my ear I was directed up a flight of stairs and came face with a private room.

Something doesn't feel right.

Why would he want to meet here?

Knocking on the I receive no response, I twist the knob letting myself in. White couches shimmer under the florescent lights there was a mini bar in the far off corner. Jumping at the sound of champagne bottle popping I was greeted by the last person I wanted to see.